IndiaDivine.org

married but staying apart

Rate this topic

Hi,

There is no point in being married. We might as well be separated.We find ourselves in a miserable condition.Any help in the matter will be deeply appreciated.

I have been married since Sept 06. But have been staying apart from my husband ever since. Earlier he was in US and I was in India. In October 07 I came to US but I am in a state very far off from him. Due to work I am not able to get a job in the same place as my husband. When is the earliest possible for us to get together? The work I am doing does not seem to provide any solution and in this bad market condition I cannot leave the job also.

My D.O.B 17.02.1976

P.O.B. Calcutta,India

T.O.B. 12:25 am

Husband

D.O.B. 21.05.1977

P.O.B. Trivandrum,Kerala

T.O.B 07:05 am

Thank you!

D.O.B 17.02.1976P.O.B. Calcutta,IndiaT.O.B. 12:25 amur a manglik-perform mangal dosha nivaran pooja in a navagraha temple.scorpio lagna,simha rasi,ur under sadesati-worst part of life.curses of sat in ur horoscope.remedies:- wear14mukhi rudraksha life long.wear golden pukhraj 7 carats in gold in index finger rt. hand.wear 7 carats ruby in ring finger in rt hand.For Shani or Saturn related problems and during the dasa or antardasa of Shani:1. Worship Lord Hanuman.2. Recite Hanuman chalisa or any other Hanuman stotra.3. Japa of Shani mantra: Om pram preem proum sah shanaischaraya namah, 19000 times in 40 days.4. Recite the Shani stotra: Nelanjan samabhasam ravi putram yamagrajamChaaya martand sambhutam tam namami shanaischaram5. Donate a buffalo or black til (sesame seeds) on Saturday. 6. Fasting on Saturdays.7. Pooja: Hanuman pooja8. Wear a 14 mukhi Rudraksha.

Thank you so very much,Nikhil. I had been doing the Shani stotra last year. Had the black sac with the til as well. But since I moved away from India was not able to feed the cows/crows with til mixed rice anymore. Or visit temple to worship the navagrahas anymore. How long will my Shani dosha persist? Will I be able to unite with my husband soon?

Please assist me with a reply---how long will saade saati continue for me?How soon can I expect to overcome this. My monetary situation is also very bad. My company pays me very little and exploits me since I am in US onsite. I cannot also afford to make trips to meet my husband. I have agreed to work extremely long hours because sometimes my husband can visit me.

Please provide me with a reply. I will be very grateful.