IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kanth

Kind Attn : Surentharp Ji

Rate this topic

Respected surentharp Ji,

Need prediction on what are the yogas present in my chart. Which causes neech bhanga raja yoga in mine. How about dasamsa and navamsa chart.How will be my marriage life and foreign travel, health issues.

My birth details,

DOB : 18th october 1979

Time : night 2:52 hours (early hours of 19.10.79)

Place : visakhapatnam (andhra pradesh)

Thank you,

Dear kanth,

D-1:

AK in lagna is the good position for any chart, but for saturn is bad, so even though it helps in overcoming obstacles it will destroy the relationships with other people, AK and PK in lagna is soo good for following in public as seen in many charts of leaders but two malefic in lagna is not good in lagna gives a bad yoga, we can't say it will give bad results financialy (because it is D-1), we can say that you can experience some losses in mahadasa of saturn and rahu, venus in 3rd house of its own is soo good but with sun it destroys the capability of the venus, usually the king (Sun) will dominate in a house, even though a dancing girl (Venus) present in the same house, Jupiter can show some instability in your nature, 7th lord in lagna tells that you may have strong desire on what you think, Dharma of this person is not bad.

D - 10:

Career, it can be a business man since moon is in it's own house, if the native does a service he will be more comfortable in doing computer related administration, since ketu is in mercury's house it can show more analytical attribute, varuna amsa shows some building up or helping, being 11th lord and 5th lord in 8th house can show that the person can have some instability regarding ability and income, if he's a business man he may well do in taking-care of business, his main concept will be helping people through his business by religious way also, 2nd lord in 12th and 12th lord in 11th is not good combination, as i described above it may cause an additional impact on over income (instability), in this combination we can say that the mahadasa of rahu 2000 - 2008 might not be a good dasa financially, especially the year 2005/8 - 2006/9,

please comment on the above to get further readings

P.S : The dasa for the above is Dwi-Saptati sama dasa

sunlionel.ad@gmail.com

sunlionel.blogspot.com