IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shobhit

respected deepaji, USRji n all guru's my sister is going through a personal trauma

Rate this topic

respected deepaji, USRji and all respected guru's

my sister got married on 17th feb 2005, since than she has had 2 miscarriages, the last one she had was a month back that too at 7 months of pregnancy. Due to this she is going into depression. the whole family is very much worried about her.

the birth details of my sis and my jijaji is as follows:

Kuhalika Srivastava

14 oct 1978

moradabad(UP)

04:03 am

Piyush Raj

30 oct 1975

Jamshedpur(bihar)

11:14 pm

pl suggest when will she be able to have the previledge of becoming a mother and if there are some remedies to be done for the same :pray:

thanking you all in anticipation

regards,

shobhit

Dear Shobhit,

Jai Hind! You are serving the Nation. You have the rights to demand, do not request.

Your sister is a strong female. Will surely rebound. Let her lie low only till Ketu AD finishes by 31st January 2009. Jupiter is not well placed in transits, will move by end of December too.

Tell your sister to relax and stop her from thinking too much. She will see a beautiful time soon - and most probably its going to be a very beautiful daughter (touchwood :) )

Dont fret, I agree its a passing time. I wanted to know when did both these miscarriages occur and what were the dates and reasons.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Shobhitji

Kindly advise your sister to eat black grapes(5 to 8 dana socked in water during night) and 2 dana of Elaichi in the morning-after this she should not take any food/tea/coffee for 30 minutes,do this for atleast 6 months.I pray God that all will be well.Above is a sure therapy and it has worked for many.

Respected Deepaji

This is very old remedy and I am 0 as far as astrology goes though I respect it as an old science and proven one.

miscarriages occur when body temp is higher in mother,black grapes and Elaichi helpful to cool it down,those couples who are medically fit and still don't have issues should try this therapy,age old solution and result oriented,last but not the least--> one must keep faith in God to get desired results.

respected deepaji,

thankyou very much for the insight, i am sure my sis will be relieved a lot by listening to what you have said. as for the details of the miscarriages:

first miscarrige occured on the 8th of oct 06 reason unknown (2 1/2 months of pregnancy). It was a natural miscarriage.

Second one was aborted in the 22nd week of pregnancy ( reason was membrane rupture). Date of abortion was 9th of Apirl 2008. She was hospitalized on the 1st of April due to the above reason.

can you pl suggest some remedies to be done or any other advise you would like to offer...

thankyou once again for sparing your time and your valuable advice..

regards,

shobhit

Garbarakshambigai - Goddess of mercy blesses you with good life partner ,child and safe pregnancy

Garbarakshambigai temple is located in Thirukarukavur , Tanjavur district, Tamilnadu, south india.Its a small temple built by kings of past.The Lord shiva in this temple is formed of Mud and is maitained with care for thousands of years.

Garbarakshambigai sloka for Marriage and women to have child :

Aum devendhiraani namosthubyam

Dhevendhira piriya baamini

Vivaaha baakyam aarokyam

puthra laabam sadhehime

Padhim dhehi sudham dhehi

Soubaakyam dhehime subhe

Soumaangalyam subam Gnayanam

Dhehime Garbarakshake

Kaathyaayini mahaamaaye

Maha yoginya dhisvari

Nandhagoba seedham dhevam

Padhim Megurudhe Namah

How to pray in Garbarakshambigai temple:

Usually women who come here to pray for pregnancy and child birth just offer flowers and do archana for goddess and ignore the lord shiva here.The women in pooja shop requests them to first show their offerings of flowers, lamps etc to lord mullai vana nadhar here and then enter the garbarakshambigai sannidhi. Theres no sakthi without shiva.please remember to light as many lamps as you wish in this temple....read value of lighting lamps in...

Garbarakshambigai Mullai vana nadhar temple is situated in south india in the state of Tamilnadu, Tanjavur district. catch a train from coimbatore to tanjavur.

Regards

NIKHIL KUMAR VARMA

nikhilkumarvarma@

respected nikhilji,

thankyou very much for the advice and remedy, i will surely tell my sister to visit the temple as advised by you.

once again thankyou very much for sparing your valuable time...

regards,

shobhit

Karparatchambgi temple will remove the doshas in praganency. when i visited november 2005 i too did not have any children 3 years after marriage. november 2006 i had my first child. the amman is very powerful, what a darshan i had, i can never ever forget that. Go to Chiadambram or kumbakonam where you will get buses for going to Karparatchambgai temple. the temple is 2 to 3 kilometer inside. so you should reach before 6 p.m and than take a auto and have the darshan. i am sure she will give you a good childrens.

another temple is in Karnataka Thottamalaur Kirshna temple, go there, all pregnancy doshas will be run away.

alternatively you can go to Varansai temple for 11 days ganga bath and worship Lord shiva with vilva leaves with ganga water, wrill erdicate the doshas.

the above are told by the one of the best person in tamilnadu whose work is creating waves all over the tamilnadu, Mr. A.R.Rajagopalan, Kumudam Jothidam. he is one of the best.

Ram

respected nikhilji,

thankyou very much for the advice and remedy, i will surely tell my sister to visit the temple as advised by you.

once again thankyou very much for sparing your valuable time...

regards,

shobhit

just take one Rupee coin and 25 paise coin. take small white cloth and water mixed with talcum (Manjal) powder. put the white cloth on the powder keep the coins inside and pray Karparatchambgai amman with a request that your sisiter alongwith the child will be going to the temple and tie the cloth and keep it aside. that is it.

Shobit Ji,

Some points about the horoscope of your Jijaji.

The 5th lord for progeny is Kuja .Kuja is in 12th to lagna.He was in Kuja Mahadasa upto 4/08.Shani Sadesath is upto 11/2011. Shani the 7th and 8th lord is in lagna.7th for sexuality and 8th it's continuity.Kuja in particular and Shani due to Sade-sath has resulted in the loss of children by means of abortions.

About your sister's horoscope.

Her 5th lord Guru is in 12th to lagna.6th lord and 7th lord Shani is in lagna.

12th lord Chandra is in 7th.These planetary positions are causing the problem to have children.

Your Jijaji has to propitiate Shani and Kuja.He has to do puja or pray Shani and lord subrahmanya.

Your sister has to propitiate Guru ,Shani and Chandra.She can pray Lord Shiva by Rudradhyaya for Moon,Shani Puja and Santan Gopal mantra for Guru.

If these are done both can enjoy the progeny.

with best wishes,

USR

respected USRji,

thankyou very much for your suggestions and remedies.

I will certainly forward your advice to my sister so that she can do as adviced by you.

regards,

shobhit