IndiaDivine.org

kind attn : Shri USR Ji..... urgent

Rate this topic

Dear Guru Ji,

Namaste!. I have 2 matches on hand. Greatful if you Please tell me which one would match best with my horoscope.

My details :

Sex - Male, DOB - 18.10.79, TOB - 02:52 hrs (early hours of 19.10.79)

Star - Uttaraphalguni, POB - Visakhapatnam.

Details of girl 1:-

DOB - 15.11.87, TOB - 12:20 night, POB - Visakhapatnam (Andhra Pradesh)

Details of girl 2:-

DOB - 17.4.86, TOB - 03:00 PM, POB - Visakhapatnam

please also tell me the girl's birth star & lagna.

I am in a plan to get married in August / Oct'08. Please suggest me.

Hoping an ealry reply from you.

Thanks & regards..

Kanth,

The first girl lagna is Simha and birth star is Purva-Phalguni-3.Compatibility is 24/36.She is in Sani-Sadesathi upto 11/2011.

The second girl lagna is Simha and birth star is Punarvasu-4. Compatibility is 18.5/36.She is in Sani-Sadesathi upto 9/2009.

You are in Sani-Sadesathi upto 11/2014.

Though the second girl compatibility points are less,her horoscope gives her spouse -prosperity and happy married life.

Mars in 12th confers Kuja dosha for you but got cancelled by it's position.

Pray/Puja Kuja and Sani for early settlement of marriage.Wear Green Emerald ring on little finger for your 2nd and 11th lord Mercury and pray lord Sri Venkateswara.

God bless you,

USR

Dear Sir,

Thanks a lot for your kind reply. But, I have a doubt, please clarify.

First girl's Birth star is Pubba 3rd Padam and second girl's star is Pushyami.

Please see and confirm which one is better for me because local astro said that first girl's horoscope is matching with my horo.

Hoping an early reply from u.

Thanks & regards....

Dear Sir,

Namaste!.

Thank you very much for having spent your valuable time on reading my chart. But, Local astrologer said that second girl's horoscope is not matching with my horo because of longetivity matters. He said it is suiting incase of first girl's (Pubba) horoscope.

He also said that the person marry first girl (pushyami) has to suffer from health problems. Is it so?.

I would request you to kindly have a look and please let me know. I shall provide any further information if required. Please suggest as I have to choose one girl out of this two.

Hoping an early reply from your end.

Thanks & regards,

Dear Sir,

Namaste!.

Thank you very much for having spent your valuable time on reading my chart. But, Local astrologer said that second girl's horoscope is not matching with my horo because of longetivity matters. He said it is suiting incase of first girl's (Pubba) horoscope.

He also said that the person marry second girl (pushyami) has to suffer from health problems. Is it so?.

And further he said that in my case kuja dosha was there and it got nullified, similarly in first girl's case also kuja dosha got nullified, where as in case of second girl (pushyami) kuja dosha is not there. So, he suggested me to go for first girl (pubba).

I would request you to kindly have a look and please let me know. I shall provide any further information if required. Please suggest as I have to choose one girl out of this two.

As per local astrologer:-

In my chart : -

Rahu, Sani & Guru in lagna (Simha lagna), Moon in 2nd, Ravi, Budha & Sukra in 3rd, ketu in 7th, Kuja in 12th house.

The chart of first girl (pubba) shows :- Moon in lagna (first house), ketu in 2nd, kuja, ravi & budha in 3rd, sukra & sani in 4th, guru & rahu in 8th house.

The chart of second girl (pushyami) shows :- ketu in 3rd house, sani in 4th house, kuja in 5th, guru in 7th, budha in 8th, ravi, rahu & sukra in 9th, moon in 12th house.

Please see the correctness of placement of planets in chart and advise me. Please suggest.

Thanks & regards,

Dear Sir,

Namaste!.

Thank you for your kind advise. I would write to inform you that I lost my father in '97 and I am the elder son & I have to look after the family. My mother left the choice to me in deciding the girl to whom should I marry.

The disadvantages of Ist girl (Pubba star) can be ignored or to be considered seriously???.

My requirement is : I need the co-operation, love & friendship from my partner. Her horoscope should not harm me and at the same time my horoscope should not harm her.

Please suggest, sorry for the inconvenience causing to you.

Thanks & regards..

Dear sir,

Please let me know the disadvantages in the horoscope of Ist girl (Pubba star) can be ignored or to be considered seriously???.

Hoping an early reply from your end. Your reply would help me a lot in taking decision.

Thanks & regards

Dear Sir,

Namaste!.

Thank you for your kind advise. I would write to inform you that I lost my father in '97 and I am the elder son & I have to look after the family. My mother left the choice to me in deciding the girl to whom should I marry.

The disadvantages of Ist girl (Pubba star) can be ignored or to be considered seriously???.

My requirement is : I need the co-operation, love & friendship from my partner. Her horoscope should not harm me and at the same time my horoscope should not harm her.

Please suggest, sorry for the inconvenience causing to you.

Thanks & regards..

Kanth,

I understood your problem.

Girl 1 birth star is Atimitra and Girl 2 is pratyak tara for you.If the birth stars of boy and girl are mutually agreeable they can cooperate and understand each other.

So you are liking girl1 match.

Ok go ahead but let her do Rahu-ketu Shanti before engagement or marriage. Let her pray lord Siva on Mondays regularly.

With best wishes,

USR

Dear Sir,

Namaste!. I thank you very much for the advise. I would like to opt girl 1 (Pubba star). I shall follow your guidelines.

My self already performed Rahu-ketu Puja in Srikalahasti. Is she also having Rahu-Ketu dosha?. Is there any thing to worry if both are having Rahu-ketu dosha or it can be ignored?.

Thanks & regards....

Dear Sir,

Namaste!. I thank you very much for the advise. I would like to opt girl 1 (Pubba star). I shall follow your guidelines.

My self already performed Rahu-ketu Puja in Srikalahasti. Is she also having Rahu-Ketu dosha?. Is there any thing to worry if both are having Rahu-ketu dosha or it can be ignored?. In counting, my rasi (kanya) is second to her rasi (simha). 2-12 is ok?.

Thanks & regards....

Dear Sir,

My self already performed Rahu-ketu Puja in Srikalahasti. Is she also having Rahu-Ketu dosha?. Is there any thing to worry if both are having Rahu-ketu dosha or it can be ignored?.icon5.gif In counting, my rasi (kanya) is second to her rasi (simha). 2-12 is ok?.icon5.gif

Thanks & regards....

Kanth,

No Kala-Sarpa yoga/dosha is present in G-1 Horoscope.Only based on the position of Rahu-Ketu i suggested.

You both have to take care of Sani-Sadesath and regularly pray Sani on every saturday or Visit Sri Venkateswara Temple in your area.This is to be done till 2011.

Hope it is Ok now,no more Qs pl.

Goodluck,

USR

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Sir,

Due to some reasons, I am not going to marry Girl I (Pubba) star. (she is fat and short in height than me). Should I have to adjust with this girl or will I get best one?.

Please have a look on my chart and predict when can I expect to get married?. Please suggest me any slokas / pujas I need to perform.

I hope you would consider my request and reply ASAP.

Thanks & regards....

Dear Sir,

Due to some reasons, I am not going to marry Girl I (Pubba star). (she is fat and short in height than me). Should I have to adjust with this girl or will I get best one?.

Please have a look on my chart and predict when can I expect to get married?. Please suggest me any slokas / pujas I need to perform.

I hope you would consider my request and reply ASAP.

Thanks & regards....