IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
shalini_guha

Pls. analyse job scenario

Rate this topic

Dear Sir/Madam,

This person had to quit his job due to some reason and now he is trying his luck in USA. Pls. analyse this horoscope from the job perspective.

Name:

Date of Birth: 22-Feb-1971

Place: Latitude: 26o6'N, Longitude: 80o36'E.

Time: 10:45 PM

Thanks in Advance.

Pls. suggest when can he get the job? How will be his career now onward.

dear shalini,

can just CONFIRM the place of birth

Its near to Bindki in fatehpur district(UP). I posted earlier the cooridnates of nearest railway station.

Thanks a lot Deepa .

Can you pls. tell how long this tough phase will continue. As per his count this fellow is struggling like any thing since 1991. When will this guy become rich? My interest ...;)

Thanks & Regards,

S

Well, its 80-36 and 26-2, and that gives the change of a deb. saturn in 7th. Is the guy dark complexioned? The dhana yogas do not show in this chart dear. This shows a broken marriage.. pl confirm

Saturn is in 7th House in Aries. Second House Jupiter and Mars

3rd House: Venus

4th House: Moon(Some people say Rahu also)

5th House: Sun & Mercury(Some peole say Rahu is here)

Guy is fair complexion. Very young looking.

Presently: Rahu-> Mars->Rahu

Rahu-Mars Started on 29th May.

He had to quit job during Rahu --> Moon --> Sun

Dear Shalini,

Rahu moved into 4th house 5days before he was born - even in chalit it remains in 4th. Its probably the latitude difference that shows difference in charts.

As per the chart I have with me right now, rahu is in 4th and all other planets are in the same signs as you mention.

rahu-ketu on the 4-10 axis cannot be a favourable one and indicates frequent ups and downs on the career front. Rahu-Ketu transits every 18 months will become a deciding factor for his career - even more than what rasi chart indicates.

june 1991-2009 he is undergoing Rahu MD, after which Jupiter MD might give him trouble in the beginning, but things will permanently change for the better at least until shani MD begins in 2025!

Saturn moves to tenth in dasamsa and navamsa, and is in isaana amsa in D-60. Jupiter is in kuber amsa!

I will strongly suggest that the person should wear a good blu saphire (after testing it) in silver. Saturn has a lot to do with his career.

Dispositor of 10th house in rasi chart - moon is in makara - currently in bad phase because of ashtam-shani, this is not good for the native because it ruins career life.. atleast till saturn moves into virgo next year. So shani puja becomes a must.

After this trying phase where rahu MD ends and so does ashtam shani, since 10th house dispositor moon is vargottama with same navamsa placement, you may rest assured of very good financial phase.

In terms of marriage though, wife needs a strong influence of a blessed marital life in her chart to avoid seperation which otherwise seems definite.

Best Wishes

Deepa

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear shalini

i used the annual return chart while predicting the break in career.

i choose the worst period to predict the resignation. is he still

without job ? i wish a 'no' from you.

it is better he postpones his wish to move to USA until jupiter dasa

starts. the antar running right now is that of mars, who is his Atma

Karaka ( he is in wrong direction) .

between oct 19 and dec first week , he is likely to get a new job.

if he is already in, it can bring a change in this year.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Dear Shalini,

Rahu moved into 4th house 5days before he was born - even in chalit it remains in 4th. Its probably the latitude difference that shows difference in charts.

As per the chart I have with me right now, rahu is in 4th and all other planets are in the same signs as you mention.

rahu-ketu on the 4-10 axis cannot be a favourable one and indicates frequent ups and downs on the career front. Rahu-Ketu transits every 18 months will become a deciding factor for his career - even more than what rasi chart indicates.

june 1991-2009 he is undergoing Rahu MD, after which Jupiter MD might give him trouble in the beginning, but things will permanently change for the better at least until shani MD begins in 2025!

Saturn moves to tenth in dasamsa and navamsa, and is in isaana amsa in D-60. Jupiter is in kuber amsa!

I will strongly suggest that the person should wear a good blu saphire (after testing it) in silver. Saturn has a lot to do with his career.

Dispositor of 10th house in rasi chart - moon is in makara - currently in bad phase because of ashtam-shani, this is not good for the native because it ruins career life.. atleast till saturn moves into virgo next year. So shani puja becomes a must.

After this trying phase where rahu MD ends and so does ashtam shani, since 10th house dispositor moon is vargottama with same navamsa placement, you may rest assured of very good financial phase.

In terms of marriage though, wife needs a strong influence of a blessed marital life in her chart to avoid seperation which otherwise seems definite.

Best Wishes

Deepa

Thanks a lot Deepa. For marriage you are absolutely right. He is presently seperated from his wife although no divorce due to Job.

Well, its 80-36 and 26-2, and that gives the change of a deb. saturn in 7th. Is the guy dark complexioned? The dhana yogas do not show in this chart dear. This shows a broken marriage.. pl confirm

Dear Shalini,

pls read the 2nd post in this thread again. The lat. long. changes change the chart significantly. I have mentioned very clearly that dhana yogas do not show in this chart.

you may just scroll up and read the post again - very carefully.

Best Wishes

Dear Shalini,

pls read the 2nd post in this thread again. The lat. long. changes change the chart significantly. I have mentioned very clearly that dhana yogas do not show in this chart.

you may just scroll up and read the post again - very carefully.

Best Wishes

Dear Deepaji/ Guru Bhais,

Thanks for your replies. I will not ask many question but pls. tell when can this person expect a job.

He currently cleared couple of interviews but due to one reason or another could not get any.

Keeping the bad phase shall this guy stay in US or shall come back?? Any suggestion.

You recommended for blue sapphire. But this guy told, he was wearing but he lost his father (Nove 1991) very soon once he started wearing sapphire.

Presently he says saturn is in Leo 5th house. It may hurt his elder brother. So he is not wearing.

Is this person cursed? Although he is happy go lucky, always smiling guy but he thinks so. As per his statement he never had good time.

He worked very hard but results are very less relative to effort.

Pained childhood and lot of problems in teenage and till this time.

Time improved little bit since 2000 July but problem in Job and again in trouble.

Will he ever has good job and decent time???

Pls. do reply..