ppbehera Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 As per my birth chart mangal is in the 8th house with sani and bruhaspati. I know I am a mangalik.But since the mangal graha is with other two grahas,what is the total effect on my life. I am now 28 years unmarried.Is there any problem in my married life because of these positions, please tell me. 1st House:Ketu(lagna) 5th :Rabi,chandra 6th:Budha,shukra 7th:Rahu 8th:mangal,sani,brihaspati Please tell me about marriage, career and finance Quote
ppbehera Posted June 20, 2008 Author Report Posted June 20, 2008 As per my birth chart mangal is in the 8th house with sani and bruhaspati.I know I am a mangalik.But since the mangal graha is with other two grahas,what is the total effect on my life. I am now 28 years unmarried.Is there any problem in my married life because of these positions, please tell me. 1st House:Ketu(lagna) 5th :Rabi,chandra 6th:Budha,shukra 7th:Rahu 8th:mangal,sani,brihaspati Please tell me about marriage, career and finance Quote
deepa.bhandari Posted June 20, 2008 Report Posted June 20, 2008 pls post your complete birth details Quote
ppbehera Posted June 22, 2008 Author Report Posted June 22, 2008 pls post your complete birth details Deepa ji, I am giving birth details below to know how my magalik position i.e magal with jupiter and saturn in the 8th house will impact my marriage,finance etc. DOB:11.06.1980 TIME:22.30 Place Details: Latitude:22.34N lONGITUDE:87.25E Time Zone:India,orissa:+5.5 Quote
deepa.bhandari Posted June 23, 2008 Report Posted June 23, 2008 what is the name of the place??? I dont get mangal in 8th i get it in 7th with the lat.long. u have given. Best wishes Deepa Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.