IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Narayan

Confused and Seeking guidance- Deepa Ji, and all respected gurus please help.

Rate this topic

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my future. I have been going through tough times in the past three-four years, and even though I am young, I feel very depressed. I am not achieving the academic success that I want; I always used to be distracted by the smallest of things, and now I have slowly began to remove these distractions away, but still I have doubts about my ability, about my intelligence. I want to make a difference in this world, I want to help people, and I want to achieve my dream of going to the very best medical school in the world. Can you please offer me guidance/advice on whether this is possible/in my future or am I just a dreamer? I am working hard to solve my problems and to gain success and I would really want some reassurance on whether I will be available to achieve my aspirations. Here are my details for your perusal:

D.B: May 1st, 1990

T.B: 9:30 PM

P.O.B: Columbia, MD, U.S.A

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

If you need any other information, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate the wealth of guidance on this forum. Thank You all so much,

Narayan

Dear Narayan,

I have taken Columbia as in Maryland

how was 16mar2005 -3Sep2006 with respect to studies /home atmosphere

You are undergoing the worst dasha of your life at the moment. Kindly pray lord ganpati regularly.

Very very fortunately, this time period ends by 15 september 2009 and may still cause more frustration. You may remind yourself that this is the effect of your karmic backlog from past lives. Be careful to bear and tide over these rough times as your 3rd part of shani 7.5 yrs cycle is also going on.

Look forward to a mega-successful career! Ketu will always cloud your mind which is actually very tough. You can show amazingly hard-work, if only you understand that you have to fight to keep you mind clear and confused.

Excellent career opportunity. For medical profession chances are 60%.

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear Narayan,

I have taken Columbia as in Maryland

how was 16mar2005 -3Sep2006 with respect to studies /home atmosphere

You are undergoing the worst dasha of your life at the moment. Kindly pray lord ganpati regularly.

Very very fortunately, this time period ends by 15 september 2009 and may still cause more frustration. You may remind yourself that this is the effect of your karmic backlog from past lives. Be careful to bear and tide over these rough times as your 3rd part of shani 7.5 yrs cycle is also going on.

Look forward to a mega-successful career! Ketu will always cloud your mind which is actually very tough. You can show amazingly hard-work, if only you understand that you have to fight to keep you mind clear and confused.

Excellent career opportunity. For medical profession chances are 60%.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thank You so much for your insight, Deepa M'am. I greatly appreciate it. As far as 16mar2005 -3Sep2006 the home atmosphere are studies were the best during this time period. After this, everything has been downhill. I was a great student in my elementary and middle school days, but I was underappreciated. Later, when people actually began to appreciate academic talent, my own talent somehow faded. I have continuous doubts in myself and I constantly remind myself that I will make it eventually. I had two more questions; I had posted this earlier, I had a dream with snakes and earlier, a jyotish had warned me to stay away from snakes as I had Sarp Kaal Dosha. I had a tantrik pooja done to appease the lord three months ago, so I believe this should not be a problem anymore; do you think that I have Sarp Kaal Dosh? Also, last question; I know this sounds cynical, but as I have reiterated my constant doubts and low self esteem always cloud my mind. When should I start seeing imporvements in my academic career? If my academic performance does not improve by the end of this year, then my dream of studying at a top medical school will never be achieved. Please advise me on this. Last but not least, one astrologer told me to avoid forming relationships with the opposite sex this year and next year; is there a reason to this-should I avoid romantic/female relationships? I realize that this is a barrage of questions, so please excuse my curiosity. I trust you completely, so I really want to know the answers to my burning questions. THANK YOU once again for all your help.

Narayan

After Wearing All These Gems Try Ur Luck

Nikhil Ji, I already wear all the gems you advise, and I have done so for the past four months. However, I wear them on my neck. Do you think I should transfer them to my hand? Thank you for your insight. You were spot on with your advise. I greatly appreciate it.

Narayan

no narayan, there is no kal sarp dosh in your chart. do not indulge in tantrik practices. Nikhil's gemstone advice is extremely good. ask him to tell you vidhi for wearing those.

Best wishes

Deepa

Thank you once again. I had the pooja done by another pundit at a nearby south indian temple. It was nothing too serious. My mother was the protagonist in it. However, I would really appreciate it if you could please elaborate on my last two questions, so I can ease my restlessness:

When should I start seeing improvements in my academic career? If my academic performance does not improve by the end of this year, then my dream of studying at a top medical school will never be achieved. Please advise me on this.

Last but not least, one astrologer told me to avoid forming relationships with the opposite sex this year and next year; is there a reason to this-should I avoid romantic/female relationships?

Thank you,

Narayan

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.narayan

since venus plays a major role in your chart and being placed in

tenth as the lord of 5th and 12, your inclination to medicine is

well understood. there are other indications for medicine

in the divisional chart meant for vidhya.

unfortunately, moon is found cursing in the chart. place utmost

importance to this.

pl chant the following (as a sadhana ) 8 lakh times.

it sounds impossible, but over a period you will complete it.

" OM NAMO NARAYANA "

You have asked at the right time !

since mars aspects venus from a kama trikona place and that too

a suddha tamas , atmost care is needed to avoid any undue

relationship at this age .

i have a feeling around the downfall of your studies, you started courting

relationships. i am sorry if i have i hurt you.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.narayan

since venus plays a major role in your chart and being placed in

tenth as the lord of 5th and 12, your inclination to medicine is

well understood. there are other indications for medicine

in the divisional chart meant for vidhya.

unfortunately, moon is found cursing in the chart. place utmost

importance to this.

pl chant the following (as a sadhana ) 8 lakh times.

it sounds impossible, but over a period you will complete it.

" OM NAMO NARAYANA "

You have asked at the right time !

since mars aspects venus from a kama trikona place and that too

a suddha tamas , atmost care is needed to avoid any undue

relationship at this age .

i have a feeling around the downfall of your studies, you started courting

relationships. i am sorry if i have i hurt you.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai

sasisekaran, you are spot-on! Thank you for your insight. I wouldnt dare to be hurt by your valuable advice. Please do not fear. I greatly appreciate your help. As far as your observation on me courting relationships, it is indeed true that I resorted to this to ignore my failing performance in studies. Also, I was pleased to hear that there is an inclination towards medicine in my chart. BUT, as deepa ji has said earlier, without action, there is no reward. However, saisekaran ji, I have one specific question for you: I will chant the mantra you have given me for sure, but I wanted to know if, assuming that I do work, whether I will achieve my dreams and my ambitions of joining the best medical school in the world, and also, whether I would able to make an impact in my career, and in the lives of many other people. Will I be successful in terms of my career, and will I get an education from my dream school? If you can connect finances to this, I will also appreciate it. But I must say that finances are of least concern to me at the moment.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear shri.narayan

free will can change destiny, provided you remove your last janma curses

and be away from kama , weaknesses, bad karmas and bad associations.

chant the mantras regularly with sincere devotion. Throw away useless

and short lived enjoyments if you want to achieve a goal. without these

no one can guarantee success. if your goal is to join the top most school,

you have to work hard and there can be no excuse. time spent is 'lost'

for ever. focus on the goal and work for it. you will succeed.

other things which you have asked for hinges on the above. so everything

is 'practically' in your hands.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

transfornm pukhraj and ruby in the right hand index finger and ring finger.

check the carats which i mentioned above.

as per USA 4th july 2008 = pushya nakshatra and shukla paksha- wear gems in the finger on this date only .visit nearby hindu temple in ur locality.ask the pundit to do pooja for the suggested gems.

then u see the results.

Pushya NAKSHATRA BELONGS TO MARYADA PURUSHOTTAM SHREE RAMCHANDARAJI.

Nikhil Kumar ji, are you suggesting that I have Pushya Nakshatra? What is the significance of this? I am naive to astrology, so I would greatly appreciate it if you could expand on this. Thank you very much. I will follow the remedies you have prescribed.

Dear Narayan,

I don't know much about the result fo good and bad deeds of past births. But i feel that the good and bad deeds of parents hold a say in the destiny of their children.If they did good deeds it certainly helps the child to overcome the difficulties in their life.Added to this our good deeds also will provide catalystic action in acheiving our goals.The bad deeds of parents can be rectified by the child by doing good to and helping others.

In this Kali period " Manava Seva is Madhava seva".

If you explain me BUMP i can tell something about your chart.

USR

Dear Narayan,

I don't know much about the result fo good and bad deeds of past births. But i feel that the good and bad deeds of parents hold a say in the destiny of their children.If they did good deeds it certainly helps the child to overcome the difficulties in their life.Added to this our good deeds also will provide catalystic action in acheiving our goals.The bad deeds of parents can be rectified by the child by doing good to and helping others.

In this Kali period " Manava Seva is Madhava seva".

If you explain me BUMP i can tell something about your chart.

USR

USR ji, I am honored to receive a reply from you. "BUMP" is used to update a thread, that is "bump" it up from going on the second page of the forum to the first. It helps the forum stay in the limelight and remain active, so that more users see and reply to it. I would really appreciate it if you could explain my chart for me, if possible in more detail about my career, finances and my future life. Please tell me what my nakshatra is as well. But my career and my dream of getting into the topmost school is my main concern. I greatly appreciate your assistance. I am a naive person as far as astrology is concerned, but I take great faith in its teachings. Thank You once again, and I hope for a reply from you.

Narayan

USR ji, I am honored to receive a reply from you. "BUMP" is used to update a thread, that is "bump" it up from going on the second page of the forum to the first. It helps the forum stay in the limelight and remain active, so that more users see and reply to it. I would really appreciate it if you could explain my chart for me, if possible in more detail about my career, finances and my future life. Please tell me what my nakshatra is as well. But my career and my dream of getting into the topmost school is my main concern. I greatly appreciate your assistance. I am a naive person as far as astrology is concerned, but I take great faith in its teachings. Thank You once again, and I hope for a reply from you.

Narayan

bumping again

Dear Narayan,

Your birth star is Aslesha-2nd pada.Your Lagna is Capricorn.

Salient features of your chart are Venus is exalted.Shani the lagna lord is in his own house.Moon is in his own house.Lagna and Shani are Vargottam. Mercury is retrograde in 4th with Ravi giving Budhatiya yoga.You are born on Sukla Ashtami.Your Nakshatra lord is Budha.

Kuja is little bit weak as per AKV,DVB,HB,VB,IP,HP etc.

You are in Shani sade-sath upto September 2009.

For you to succeed in your attempt pray Lord Venkateswara on every Saturday and Sri Hanuman Ji on tuesdays.

Wear Red coral ring on your lillte finger.See that the coral touches your skin.

Don't get distracted by others including your mom, from your chosen path.

Don't ask for further clarifications from me or others,you may get confused.

With blessings,

USR

Hello,

I have a few questions regarding my future. I have been going through tough times in the past three-four years, and even though I am young, I feel very depressed. I am not achieving the academic success that I want; I always used to be distracted by the smallest of things, and now I have slowly began to remove these distractions away, but still I have doubts about my ability, about my intelligence. I want to make a difference in this world, I want to help people, and I want to achieve my dream of going to the very best medical school in the world. Can you please offer me guidance/advice on whether this is possible/in my future or am I just a dreamer? I am working hard to solve my problems and to gain success and I would really want some reassurance on whether I will be available to achieve my aspirations. Here are my details for your perusal:

D.B: May 1st, 1990

T.B: 9:30 PM

P.O.B: Columbia, MD, U.S.A

The specific coordinates of my hospital are: (39.21455, -76.88636)

If you need any other information, please feel free to let me know. I really appreciate the wealth of guidance on this forum. Thank You all so much,

Narayan

Hello Respected Gurus,

A lot has happened since the past six months or more, and I would like you all to once again reanalyze my chart with the given information above. Thank you