IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
raks1981

Need ur help deepaji

Rate this topic

Hello Deepaji

I'm a female from India but have been living in the USA from the past 7 years. I'm facing problems in getting married. Pls look into my birth details and suggest me a gemstone and can u pls give some general predictions abt my married life. When can i expect my marriage to happen?

D.O.B : 27th January 1981

P.O.B : Hyderabad

T.O.B : 03:05:00 AM IST

Thanks much

Raks

Can you pls provide answers to these questions-

1. Exactly when did you go to USA?

2. Have you been happy more or less in your life (viz-a-viz relations with your family)

3. How were you academically? Do you have a good career?

Best wishes

Deepa

Here are my answers deepaji:

1. I'm living in the USA since mid 2002.

2. My family life has been OK-OK types.

3. In my studies I've always been a topper but my career isn't shining well.

Could you suggest me how my future life would be. When I'm gonna get married?

Dear Raks,

There is no denial of marriage in your chart. All your life you have to remember 2 things -

1. You have to strengthen Jupiter - It is guarding you against may malefic influences in your chart. In case you do not know much about astrology - please know that there are malefic influences upon all charts, ok.

=> you need to wear a pukhraj in your right hand index finger, set in gold, on a thursday

2. Ketu in 3rd house - which would have otherwise made you really benefit in terms of career in writings, foreign affairs, journeys and from neighbours and relatives - is casting its 5th aspect upon your 7th house of marriage. You need to propitiate ketu lifelong.

=> Do Ganpati puja each and every day of your life. More importantly, after you get married.

You are also currently running shani saadesati, which thankfully should be over in a few months.

You have Jupiter Mahadasha going on - with efforts you will be able to get married before 5/11/2009. If possible, try to get married through internet/advertisement or marriage bureau consultancy and not the intervention of friends/relatives.

I wish you all the best!

Deepa