I joined Diploma in Mech Aug 1995

I finished Diploma with 77% April 1998

My First job July 1998

I left my Job on Sep 1999

I got Job at Delhi Mar 2001

I left Delhi Dec 2007

In between these time 3 times I changed my job

My Father expired on Dec 2007

Now i am doing a small business of Making & designing engineering tools.No Profit

I am struggling lot with my carrier.

Can you predict my Lagna & remedies & Birthstone recomendation also

Hope to wit for your Positive reply

Regards

S.Sivarajkumar

Dear USR ji & Deepa ji

Thanks for your earlier Reply

If u need any detail & event in my life , I'll give you

I hope to wait for your Prediction

Definetly your Prediction will give helpful to me

Regards

S.Sivarajkumar

Dear srk,

I am unable to see clarity in your lagna, you might as well describe your nature - likes /dislikes, relationship with family members, etc

earlier i was 100% sure it isnt simha lagna and therefore vouched for karka lagna

let's see

Sri Sivarajkumar,

Generally people are not allowed into the labour room and the lady giving birth in pains can't remember the time due to anxiety and pain.Father or elderly people note the time of birth asking the nurse attending the work.The time may not be exact and may vary by minutes or hours.It happens in many cases .This gives wrong study and wrong predictions making the life more miserable.We use time correction methods as per the date of events for adjusting the TOB.

Unless you agree with this, prediction becomes a fun and contradiction.

Instead of relying upon uncertain TOB ,pray your family diety regularly and do good deeds for godly protection .

God bless you,

USR

Dear Deepa ji & USR ji

Really I am happy with your answers & Advice First I wants to Thanks to you.

Nature : I am very simple & adjustable nature. Sensitive .I wants to make my own decision .I wants to follow the culture. Black complexion in face .Multi colors in body.I like to visit new Places. Over confident ,Ego ,Little bit lazy. I could not tolerate someone avoid me or tease me. I don’t like someone commanding me. I wants to enjoy most of the time with my friends , Always witty & Mischievous .I like to help the people .I worship lord Shiv & Parvati. Interested about Learning Astrology .I always thinking about something like My work , friends or relatives.I have lot of good friends & very less bad friends. If I think anything is good I like up to last . If I think anything Bad I dislike up to last.

I wants to work for the success up to the last minute. Little bit ego. Most of the time I left My job due to Clash with my superiors. They wants to suppress me. whatever the Projects I have taken I face more obstacles due to lack of Fund or Man Power . I was in the field of Electric Cable manufacturing for Automobiles. I was in mechanical side. I wants to give respect to others but they cross the limit I ‘ll give Chances to them , after that I will fire them. I fought with my father always.

I fall in One side Love with one girl on Feb 05 to Aug 05 .she refused later

Good relationship with my Mother , Brother & Sisters . Bad relationship with My father & Niece ( Sister’s Daughters )

Sri Sivarajkumar,

As per Jyotir Veda Vrishabha represents Nandi and Midhuna represents Uma and Maheswara.

Pl note Arudra representing Rudra (Sri Shiva) is in Midhuna. Naturally you are a devotee of Shiv and Parvati mata.

For wittiness and cleverness Budha is karaka.For mischievous Budha in retrograde in lagna as lagna lord is the cause.

USR

Respected USRji,

Greetings! This is an interesting piece of information. While 12th from Atmakaraka in Navamsa points to Ishta Devta, trines from Atmakaraka in dwadasamsa lead to the deity with whom the native has a strong affinity ... then of course we have the palan hara, etc.

It will be of great interest if we could move further with this topic..

Thank you!

Best Regards

Deepa

Deepa Ji ,

Our entire zodiac is towards milky way. ie Akash Ganga and then Vishnu Lok.This is proved by modern astronomers that our solar system is in Arudra towards Milky way.The 12 houses represent the sthanas of different dieties.

Best wishes,

USR

Dear Deepa ji & USR ji

Really I am happy with your answers & Advice First I wants to Thanks to you.

Nature : I am very simple & adjustable nature. Sensitive .I wants to make my own decision .I wants to follow the culture. Black complexion in face .Multi colors in body.I like to visit new Places. Over confident ,Ego ,Little bit lazy. I could not tolerate someone avoid me or tease me. I don’t like someone commanding me. I wants to enjoy most of the time with my friends , Always witty & Mischievous .I like to help the people .I worship lord Shiv & Parvati. Interested about Learning Astrology .I always thinking about something like My work , friends or relatives.I have lot of good friends & very less bad friends. If I think anything is good I like up to last . If I think anything Bad I dislike up to last.

I wants to work for the success up to the last minute. Little bit ego. Most of the time I left My job due to Clash with my superiors. They wants to suppress me. whatever the Projects I have taken I face more obstacles due to lack of Fund or Man Power . I was in the field of Electric Cable manufacturing for Automobiles. I was in mechanical side. I wants to give respect to others but they cross the limit I ‘ll give Chances to them , after that I will fire them. I fought with my father always.

I fall in One side Love with one girl on Feb 05 to Aug 05 .she refused later

Good relationship with my Mother , Brother & Sisters . Bad relationship with My father & Niece ( Sister’s Daughters )

u are more like leo but to confrme is any puja plase is frant of u grandefather plaseif ther is then u are leo in u case

Helle Deepaji, as a mother do you think you will forget the time of birth due to labour pain and move the time by nearly 3 hrs! ?.. The discussion is interesting but look at the plight of the questioner.

One says karka, another says Miduna and another says Leo ..

Will you not go by what his mother says ??..

Helle Deepaji, as a mother do you think you will forget the time of birth due to labour pain and move the time by nearly 3 hrs! ?.. The discussion is interesting but look at the plight of the questioner.

One says karka, another says Miduna and another says Leo ..

Will you not go by what his mother says ??..

if ther is realge chine is frant of his gradfater place like tempe or any realges tree like peaplethen he is leo u dont kwow the ans for it he will know for it

dear astroseeker,

many mothers are given sedatives, epidurals, the pain may even cause hallucinations, you may never know. What if this was a caesarean?

Lost horoscopy is dealt with in the horary streams where we determine AL from the prasna chart and begin with Jupiter first. Its a lengthy process and one must not forget that most puranic texts involving prasna have been lost and the info that remains is in bits and pieces.

Best wishes

Deepa

Hello Sivarajkumar, how much sure is your mother about your time of birth ? How does she remember that it was between 8 hrs and 8.30 hrs and not certainly around 5.30 hrs as USR ji has suggested ? Unless you clarify this doubt proceeding further will be serve only little purpose. Thanks.

Dear All

My Mother sure about 8.00 am to 8.30 am 100%,becaue I was born at Hospital .Near about 2 kms away from my home .She did Breakfast for my sisters and went to Hospital.

But she is not accept the 5.30 am time.

I wants to thanks all of you for answering my question

Regards

S.Sivarajkumar

Hello USRji and Deepaji, What are your observations of the chart now, since his mother is so confidant that she took breakfast and went for the birth of the child? Definitely not at 5:30 AM she says. Let me learn how to look at the chart now with the given incidents. It is a nice exercise.

Dear astroseeker,(real name ?)

For your learning lot of books with illustrations written by famous astrologers are available.Pl go through them.

Here if Sri Sivarajkumar is confident about his birth time,we all have to accept it with due respect.

There are no challenges here as this is a free forum,you too can give your opinion whether you know astrology or not.

Every horoscope reading is an exercise but not nice as counter arguments also you have to face.

My only feeling is it should help the candidate and not confuse/harm him.It should not give him some more astrological fears about future.As Vidura in MB says "Don't speak truth ,if it is unpleasant".Be silent.

With best wishes,

USR

Hello USRji, my real name is N.Sharma. I have books of great B.V.Raman, Krishnamoorthy, Santhanam, C.S.Patel and many more. But chart reading is very different from those text books. Practical examples are real live ones and I think one should learn from them. I am not a great person as you are and that is why I asked you how to read srk0780's chart from the original time. Will not the incidents and characters fit for this time ? is the question that is coming into my mind and so I asked you and Deepaji to reply. Thanks.

Dear astroseeker,

Kindly check your demeanour when referring to USRji. He is a senior member here. In case you have such excessive difficulty in applying concepts from the books that you have read, you need a guru to guide you. Find one. AND RESPECT HIM.

Deepa