IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
karande

Will she get a job in govt

Rate this topic

Respected Deepaji,

Hi pls let me know about mine elder sister future,she is looking out for a job but no success,she stays in pune...in which field she will be more successful....she has done graduation from the commerce field or also let me know any bussiness(home) in which she will be successful....

Pls let me know she will get a job in the govt dept......

Birth Date : 02/03/78

Birth Time : 9:55am

Birth Place : Mumbai

Dear Mr. Karande,

If you have some knowledge you would know what chandrashtama means.

You have a deb. moon in your chart too. Your sister might have depression/anger/over emotional tendencies.

Its very important to strenghten her mental state of mind, esp during moon periods

Best wishes

Deepa

I and mine elder sister belongs to scorpio rashi and chandra in scorpio is said to be neech.......i had heard it from the astrologer........

So can you pls tell me what is the effect of that,pls tell me in details.....and what we have to do to lessen the effect of chandra.......

Dear Mr. Karande

8th house is MKS for chandra - the great significator of mother as in "old lady" We must worship Shiva or alternately the Mahamrityunjaya Mantra, esp. during transit of moon from 8th in lagna - any temple pundit can consult the ephemeris and tell you your and your sister's chandrashtama days of the month - this perd generally lasts for 2 1/4 days .

Chandrashtama is inauspicious and causes health and mental worries. Also the house that moon lords is put into great difficulty.. its also an indicator of loss of motherly love.

Best wishes

Deepa