IndiaDivine.org

Kind Attn : DEEPA JI........

Rate this topic

kanth

Namaste Deepa ji!.

I am new to this Forum. This is third time I am posting the message but I did not receive any reply from the Forum. I would request you to kindly spend your valuable time and hope I will receive reply from you.

My details are :-

DOB : 18.10.79

TOB : Night 2-52 hrs. (early hours of 19.10.79).

POB : Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh

Birth star : Uttara phalguni 4th padam, Virgo.

I consulted one astrologer and he told me that I born in simha lagna. Kuja is placed in 12th place, rahu, sani in lagna, ketu in 7th place and my birth lagna is simha lagna.

Do I have kuja dosha or it got nullified?.

When will I get married, how about my married life?.

Astrologer told me that my health condition is not well as per chart. Are there any health Problems as per my chart?.

Hope I will receive the reply from you.

Thanks & regards....

Mani

Dear Mani/Kanth,

You have a neech bhanga raja yoga of the first order! You might face frequent but controllable health issues in life. I suggest you take this bug out of your sub-conscious. Not an issue to worry.

The major most problem is rahu in lagna - supposedly sun's house - and ketu in 7th, for which you do need a rahu-ketu pooja done. you are running rahu MD - and will begin with ketu AD from October - please get a remedy done as fast as you can!

in navamsa 7th lord jupiter is exalted in 11th and aspecting the 7th house fully. That is a big time saving grace in the chart!

Best wishes

Deepa

Thanks a lot for your reply. Kindly let me know when I will get married. Is there any major health problems. Also please tell me how about my married life and I am having kuja dosha or not as my lagna is simha.

How about my Rahu-ketu dasha?.

I shall be happly if you could tell me some thing about my professional life also.

Thank you once again.

Waiting for your reply.

Kanth

Dear Mani/Kanth,

You have a neech bhanga raja yoga of the first order! You might face frequent but controllable health issues in life. I suggest you take this bug out of your sub-conscious. Not an issue to worry.

The major most problem is rahu in lagna - supposedly sun's house - and ketu in 7th, for which you do need a rahu-ketu pooja done. you are running rahu MD - and will begin with ketu AD from October - please get a remedy done as fast as you can!

in navamsa 7th lord jupiter is exalted in 11th and aspecting the 7th house fully. That is a big time saving grace in the chart!

Best wishes

Deepa