IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Sanju Sharma

Kind Attn: Naveen Mishra

Rate this topic

<table id="HB_Mail_Container" unselectable="on" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" height="100%" width="100%"><tbody><tr width="100%" unselectable="on" height="100%"><td id="HB_Focus_Element" unselectable="off" background="" height="250" valign="top" width="100%">Kind Attn: Naveen Mishra

Name- Sanjay Sharma

Date- 07.07.1966

place of birth Hapur

Time 04 a.m.

married since 18 years, terrible married life, time passed because i mostly lived abroad for work. now it is unbearable, she abuses me, my parents, does not give divorce, I want to marry a girl, but divorce will never happen, Ist time m happy in my life, she says, she will leave me but not legally so I cant marry my love, Its height of a mismatch, she cant speak politely to parents, how n when wil get a divorce, when wil i remarry? pls help her name is Neeru Sharma DoB 11.11.1969.

</td></tr><tr unselectable="on" hb_tag="1"><td style="font-size: 1pt;" unselectable="on" height="1">

</td></tr></tbody></table>

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off"><TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Kind Attn: Naveen Mishra

Name- Sanjay Sharma

Date- 07.07.1966

place of birth Hapur

Time 04 a.m.

married since 18 years, terrible married life, time passed because i mostly lived abroad for work. now it is unbearable, she abuses me, my parents, does not give divorce, I want to marry a girl, but divorce will never happen, Ist time m happy in my life, she says, she will leave me but not legally so I cant marry my love, Its height of a mismatch, she cant speak politely to parents, how n when wil get a divorce, when wil i remarry? pls help her name is Neeru Sharma DoB 11.11.1969</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Dear Sanjay Sharmaji,

There is no question of your Neeru living with out you.Your 7th lord Jupitor is combust and is associated with Kuja the 6th lord in Lagna.12th Rahu made you to be in abroad,away from your wife.Kalatrakaraka Venus is in it's own house in 12th with Rahu.Having enjoyed marital happiness with her so long, it is not good to be tempted at this age.So,my advice is strengthen Guru by praying lord Siva and Kuja by praying Sri Subrahmanya or puja to Kuja.Wear a Kanakapushyarag gem in a ring on the right hand index finger on Thursday. Pray/puja to Rahu to clear the gap between both of you.She seems to be pious , good and a good partner.Donate food to poor and needy.

with best wishes for happy living,

USR

my son says if these years have passed by, dats all because of me? he says he is tired of his mom calling me kutta, haramzada and hitting me evryday. he says why dont we guys come to the conclusion that we should go our different ways.

First there has been no marital happiness ever. It has been a compromise. Second there cannot be a happiness where the wife calls her husband 'tu kutta, haramzada, and my son 'kutte ka beej', where wife calls her mom in law with names. She says that she knows our relation is over but she will not leave me, to make my life more hell. Without divorce I will be on her mercy according to her.

Sri Sanju Sharma,

what is astrologically observed is given. Remedies to correct her behaviour are suggested.There is nothing wrong to give a try before you go for divorce.pl remember that it should not give rise to lasting impression on the mind of children.Better you take her for psychological treatment.

wish you happiness,

USR

Dear Mr. Sharma,

I did form a very good opinion about your nature, though love relationships outside permit is indicative in your chart in plenty.

You must understand, we as astrologers here are not getting paid for anything on this forum. Our aim is to really help people and get learning experience out of the same. USRji does not even need any experience, he has been an astrologer almost 3 decades. We need to be very sure before suggesting anything - there are multiple lives involved.

1. Why were you pulling on for so many years with her?

2. Children are not mature enough to understand. I think half the indian population grows up listening to marital discords between parents.

3. Love interest makes us blind - and why not, its natural. You may indulge in what makes you happy. Why cant you pull on with your life the way it is? Buy peace with your wife at home - she has lived decades without her husband in thick and thin. She has unfulfilled desires of her own. She is jealous, possessive, feels cheated. Thats natural, isnt it?

How do you see your life a few years from now? There are financial obligations towards settling your children, age brings a little ill health. Social reputation takes priority..

No lecture this ... we are in favour of providing relief from problems. Can you post your wife's place and time of birth?

Dear Deepa Bhandari Ji

Thanks for replying. I understand what all you said from an asrologer's perspective.

1. We decided that till our son reaches 10th std, we will stay together n then we will get separated because if we sit together for five min we end up fighting.Secondly, very honestly I never thought I would ever be happy again.

2.Children are not mature enough but every day quarrels and that too with brief description of me being physical with a girl are given to my son along with all abusive words to me.. Does that last a gud impression on my children.

3.I have lived my life like a machine, or her and for children, I may not be perfect but I gave it my best shot. Now i want to cry, laugh, live like a human being. I want to be happy and when she says that she knows we cant live happily ever but she will not divorce me so that she can my life hell?? what is left here?

I am always there for my children, I have recently bought her a new house in her name, she has all my money, in that new house I will make 4 shops for her, she will have the rent and for all other obligations I am there for my children. but my condition now is like that I will start roaming on the streets. its height of my patience. I want separation, even if I dont get my love. I want divorce.

PLEASE HELP-Here is the dob of my friend Sonal Anand, DoB 29.10.1982 Time 01.40 am, Delhi. Please tell something about her marriage and career. she has been told some weird things by an astrologer and she believes she will never b happy all her life. Wat about her further studies and career and financiakl status. She is under depression, will she ever be married? If yes, legally?, if yes, by when? Also Prashant Kumar- DoB 31-03-1977 time 8-50 pm, place-Deoria distt UP . He is also going thru a bad phase when he does not want to get married and parents are hell bent to get him married, career also going thru a bad phase. Any chances of these two getting married?