IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
disciple

gemstone

Rate this topic

dob 6 aug 1983

time 14:40

place nainital( uttaranchal)

please suggest a gemstone for mars to cancel its debilitation.

will wearing pukhraj help( since jupiter in house 1st is giving mars it's aspect.

dob 6 aug 1983

will wearing pukhraj help( since jupiter in house 1st is giving mars it's aspect.

can u tell me is any puja place frant of u grandfatet then i can look at u gem stone

Dear disciple

Mars is your lagna lord and he is in 9th house, which is a great placement! You need notworry abt its debilitation, in fact u have to increase its strength! You should be wearing red coral. Jupiter and Mars aspects are very good for business skills. Also mars is i shubhkartari.

PS- debltd mars is never so much a problem. Enemical mars....thats BAD!

Best wishes

Deepa

dear deepaji

the thing that confuses and scares me is that mars also rules the 6th lord in my case and is debilitated and hence i avoid wearing coral as it wud mean reinforcing a dusthaana lord.

dear paulji

i am an avid wrrshipper of hanumaanji. we have his temples nearby.

dear sasisekaran ji

time from mid 06 to dec07 has been bad. probably you asked it in context of shani md+ shani ad + sadhe saati. as expected there was loss of nearly evrything and a lot of struggle, debacles etc.

had i worn a sapphire(neelam) would it have been any help?

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear disciple

we find the lagna lord mars in bhadaka shetra. while lagna is

intelligence, lagna lord shows the applied intelligence.

in your case, more than vimsottari , one can apply shat trimsa

sama dasa. i just wanted to check how this applied intelligence

could have afftected you. i was sure since it is in bhadaka

sthana, the trouble could have come during its period and checked

dasa. more than vimsottari, shat trimsa must show the troubled

period. hence when the conditional dasa was drawn , i found

that during this period was that of mar's antar.

the antar dasas can be related to moon. here the sign dispositor

of antar lord is placed in 8th, in its marana karaka sthana.

that was the curiosity which i wanted to verify. it turned out to

be correct. now you can say how the trouble came.

to understand the effect of bhadaka , read the story of how

jayadratha was eliminated by arjuna.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Dear friend,

You should wear Red Coral in silver on Tuesday in ring finger. However it will not remove its debilitation but will give it some strength because it is placed in Pap_Madhyatava in Jupiter's nakashatra having a good position and aspected by Jupiter too but it is placed 8th in chalit. Secondly now you are facing Saturn Mahadasa that is aspecting your 9th house where the said Mars is placed. Yellow Sapphire can also wear but for up to Dec this year till it is in Dhanu. Over all it is also Markesh & it is quite strong placed in ascendant.It will be more better to wear Pearl in little finger on Monday or Thursday. you may face some below abdoman problems.

Shashie Shekhar

dob 6 aug 1983

I presume you are a female.Your procedure of obtaining replies reflects the nature of your birth star Arudra.

You should not wear any gem for Mars.Mars as lagna lord will not do any harm as 6th lord.But he will spoil the house he occupies.In your case he is in 9th with Ravi , karaka for father.This indicates your father is subjected to chronic worries and sickness specially during your Mars dasa and antardasa period.You have to propitiate Kuja not only for yourself but for the sake of your father.

Also it protects all the aspects associated with the 9th house like safe guarding during travels from accidents ,injuries ,hindrance to higher education etc.

Hope you got the reply,

USR

Respected USRji,

Greetings to you! Thank you for your valuable response to this query. I can never doubt upon the advise given by you as they are so accurate! Moreover - your experience counts too.

Kindly allow me to take this discussion further, as the intent is to resolve conflicting assessment of certain planetary influences. I am only applying theory and fully admit that my experience of looking at effects of gemstones is negligible.

Dear disciple - kindly do not get confused. If i were in your place I would not have worn red coral. I suggest the same to you.

I will be looking forward to your response USR ji. We need to strengthen lagna for more reasons than one. Lagna is of paramount importance, then even though lagnesh is in badhaka conjunct sun (naisargik karaka of father and also relations with superiors at work place) - yet, its also in debility which increases kashta phala.

Why will mars spoil the house its placed in, pls do teach me this..

Regards

Deepa

Deepa Ji,

I have already explained in detail.You pl try to catch the point.

"Something is better than nothing,but nothing is better than worse."

In this case lagna and lagna lord have enough strengnth and doesn't require more strength. Keenly observe Lagna and Mars from all angles.You get it.

with regards,

USR

Respected Sir,

These were the points in my mind which made me think red coral is good.

1. Mars is lagna lord, its in debility

2. Jupiter's good placement in lagna becomes weak due to its weak dispositor - shadbala only about 400 - not so good for Jupiter

3. surya-mangal yog in 9th is actually a rajayoga as its conjunction of kendra and kona lords

4. Lagna is hemmed between 2 malefics Ketu and Saturn - this i thought was root cause of worry

The only option I thought was to strengthen lagna.

I have however learnt these things from your answer-

1. Yogas notwithstanding, sun will give its effects as per its significance in karka - which means great religion, voyages but also loss of parental happiness.

2. Mars will show its 6th lordship here ...?

Sir, please do guide further...I am not questioning you..I really want to learn.

Regards

Deepa

Respected USR ji,

I forgot to add,

Current dasha is of sat-mer. Both are great malefics. Saturn's aspects 9th house. 9th house is also 12th from mercury. 9th house is in perfect trouble. Mars cuts Saturn.

In such a case, should ruby be worn? Pls do reply

Best regards

Deepa

Deepa Ji,

:) I am unable to explain totally as the analysis is done based on different levels of observation of the horoscope which comes out of experiance and it is automatic.It doesn't mean to belittle the knowledge of others.The intention is to give suggestion near to requirement.

Because you are asking what gem she can wear, pl look at Chandra.It is weak due to nearness to Ravi and is in 8th.You can suggest pearl and prayers to Lord Siva-Parvati mata to improve 9th house and for peace of mind.

Regarding Guru ,he is the best planet where ever it is.

During the period Sat-mer she gets married if not married already and aquire nice vehicle and a house of their own.

:) Don't ask me how ?

with best wishes to you and disciple

USR.

Dear disciple,

I get ketu in lagna in JHora and ketu in 2nd using an online software. Can u pls reconfirm the latitude/longitude. I think nainital is Lat.: 29:23N Long.: 79:27E.

Ketu is a co-lord for scorpio ascendant, yet its imp. to know if its in scorpio or saggi.

I am keen on eliminating a little confusion..

Best wishes

Deepa

Dear astrologers,

Thanks for replying to my queries.

In my janm kundali i have KETU IN HOUSE 1 (I.E. IN THE ASCENDANT)

The correct latitude/longitude for Nainital are:

LATITUDE 29 23 N

LONGITUDE 79 27 E

please answer my following doubts when you find time

Q.1 What is badhakesh?

Q2. Last 2-3 years have really been terrible for me( the shani md+shani ad)

should i expect the same of my mercury mahadasha (8th, 11th lord, both inauspicious houses).

Q3. The last 2-3 years have been so disatrous, regarding career and education that some people say i am affected with black magic. Is there any way to know this.