Rate this topic

Hi !

MY infos are :

Date of birth : 2nd july 1982

Time of birth : 22:27 hrs

Place of birth : Calcutta, INDIA: 22n32, 88e22, India

I want to know about my manglik status:

1. Am i manglik ?

2. What are the effect of manglik in my chart?

3. How strong is the effect of manglik ?

4. How can the Manglik dosha be nullified ?

5. Is manglik dosha automatically nullified in my chart ?

6. Whom should i marry a manglik or a non manglik girl ?

7. What should be the planetary positions in the girls chart in order to make the manglik dosha nullified ?

8. Is any strong benefic placed anywhere if yes then which one is it that has the ability to cancel the manglik dosha ?

9. Is it aspected by any benific ?

10. what it means mars & saturn in the eighth house.

11. What is the yoga karaka in my chart ?

12. how will you rate my chart according to marraige point of view ?

13. Is there any remedy for me ?

14. Is kumbh vivah is only for girls or does boys have to follow any similar ritual in order to make the effect of manglik dosha nullified ?

A small chart is accompanied here to see my chart

Chart enclosed as attachment (in the chart enclosed as attachment the mars is in the eighth house )

Thank you a lot for your kind help and time

God bless

post-12504-138274055767_thumb.jpg

1. By definition, since mars is in 8th house, yes you are manglik.

2. 8th house manglik dosha in YOUR case may cause death of spouse/ sinful acts by the spouse and severe conditions, if horoscope is not matched properly.

3. You are very lucky to have Kumbha lagna as many people (Shri BV Raman) are of the opinion that Mars in any house of Kumbha lagna will nullify Manglik Dosha. Also, in your chart, Mars Shadbala is 295.26 - low (in fact the lowest of all other planets in your chart)

4. Praying to Lord Hanuman with Hanuman Chalisa and other Hanuman mantras, and prayers to Lord Kartikeya (Lord Skanda) protect the native from the evil of planet Mars. Angaraka Astottara Shata Namavali (The 108 names of Mars) can also be recited.

5. As mentioned in point 3, there is a school of thought which says that kumbha lagna need not bother about this dosha, however lets take it that the effect is minimal in your case and not totally nullified.

6. Whether one is a manglik or not, I would suggest marry someone only after matching horoscopes, rest is destiny.

7. Dont attempt to decipher the girl's chart, there are many things to consider, show it to an astro.

8. Mercury (lord of 64th navamsa and 22nd drekkana) + Venus (yogakaraka and highest shad bala factor) in 4th house will definitely bless you with a good home life.

9. They are the ones lending benefic aspects!

10. Mars+Saturn isnt good combination for your health basically.

11. Yogakaraka - Venus

12. Its good!

13. Refer point no. 4

14. Pls leave remedial measures for your astro to suggest, once you get the girl's horoscope and get it matched.

------

I hope this was informative for you. Now stop worrying about this dosha. All you need to know is, that you must match horoscope before getting married, and try to go to a good astro. That's all. Please stop worrying.

"Om Namah Shivay" - 108 times everyday - is what you have to promise in return of this reply. This is for your moon.

Keep smiling :)

Best Wishes

Deepa

Hi !

Thanks a lot Deepa ji for your very informative reply.

Yes i promise to recite "Hanuman Chalisa" and "Om namah sivay" everyday.

Your reply was really quick and very very informative.

Can you please clarify on the following points :

3. You are very lucky to have Kumbha lagna as many people (Shri BV Raman) are of the opinion that Mars in any house of Kumbha lagna will nullify Manglik Dosha. Also, in your chart, Mars Shadbala is 295.26 - low (in fact the lowest of all other planets in your chart)

1. what is Kumbh lagna (what is it in my chart) ?

2. What is the significance of Kumbh lagna (what important role does it play here in my chart)?

3. What is Shadbala ?

4. In my chart, as you says Mars Shadbala is 295.26 - low (in fact the lowest of all other planets in my chart)-- What does it signifies & what benefit does it gives me by becomming low ?

5. Is it good that Mars Shadbala should be lowest of all the planets or not ?

8. Mercury (lord of 64th navamsa and 22nd drekkana) + Venus (yogakaraka and highest shad bala factor) in 4th house will definitely bless you with a good home life.

9. They are the ones lending benefic aspects!

6. What benefic aspects are they giving me over mars and what are the other benefic aspects that they are giving me.

7. Mercury (lord of 64th navamsa and 22nd drekkana) + Venus (yogakaraka and highest shad bala factor) -- what does it signifies ?

8. Is it good that Venus is my highest Shadbala factor ?

"Om Namah Shivay" - 108 times everyday - is what you have to promise in return of this reply. This is for your moon.

9. Can you please explain me as what really is the situation with my moon ? Your explanation regarding the moon will help me a lot.

10. Please let me know your another promise for the reply that you will be giving me for the above clarifications.

Thanking you for your kind and helpful guidance that you are giving me.

Thanking you once again for your time & help.

With regards,

Macintosh

Dear nick,

Pls do not mind my informality. The questions you have put forth are all lengthy detailed concepts. There is nothing in your horoscope towards which you need to get into any details. You will do just fine. Except of course, you need to strengthen your moon - which is the reason for your constant worry. in 21st century,we have the boon of positive thinking sessions, great books that make ur mind stronger, meditation is a rage these days which will surely benefit you.

In case you are still curious,pls do read a beginner's book on astrology to understand all this.

Wish you peace and a bright future :)

Deepa

As Deepaji said, just relax. You don't need to worry much about these things.

You should understand, if one doesn't know addition, how can he understand a balance sheet. The terms on which you demanded explaination are kind of similar to this theory.

So if you really wanna know what these terms are in your nasal chart, you also need to know how indian astrology works.

Hope it helps.

regards

Ayush