IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kolsun

please help - how will my life be

Rate this topic

my life is hell. will there be improvement.

dob: 24-feb-1978

tob: 13:20 IST

pob: chennai, india.

i have Mangal and Guru in lagna(mithun), chandra and shani in 3rd house(simha), Surya, Shukra and Budh in 9th house(kumbh).

how will married life be? how will professional life be?

tks

kols

can u give details of your problems and when they began? Have problems started since april 2006, are they related to your parents/family? Have you been accident prone? Also tell us when did you have a break in education.

Best wishes

Deepa

i am female. i am suffering from health problems since oct 1997.

i have Masters Degree, there was no break in education. I had a Govt. job. I left it after i got married in feb 2003. Spouse abandoned me in Nov 2004. spouse and his family doesn't communicate at all. major argument in family in april 2006 - over spouse.

mothers health has been poor and father doesn't have stable job.

it is very difficult emotionally and financially.

tkx

Kols

Sat+Moon indicates you were born during 2nd dhaiya of saade-sati and even now you are passing through the 2nd dhaiya of shani's saade-sati. Its creating mental turmoils. Saturn in D-1 clearly does not allow you to think with focus and clarity, it makes the process of thinking tough for you.

On the other hand, Saturn+Moon will propel you towards renouncing material comforts. Moon in navamsa of mars and aspected by shani in raasi will take you towards a spiritual pursuit.

You have a deeply combust lagnesh and therefore, everytime during mercury's lordship of dasha/antara/etc your "self" suffers.

Combustion of 5th lord Venus is also unable to give the effects of good placement.

Wear a good emerald and zircon to improve conditions to a large extent.

Career prospects are very good.

Please refrain from harsh words, fights. You have creative talents and can work hard to accomplish tasks. Dont be fearful as well, as insecurity might make you offensive with your family even though things may not be as you think.

Burn sesame oil lamp every saturday, charity to old age homes, or looking after old people will appease shani devta.

What health problems do you have?

I see a few problems in the coming time but by next year you will be in a better position to deal with things mentally.

Remedies as given above should strengthen your destiny and bless social life the way you like and a normal wedded life.

Best Wishes,

Deepa

OM GURUBHYO NAMAH

namaste

dear smt.kolsun

apart from the remedies given by smt.deepa bhandari,

you may also observe shasti vrata. if a shasti falls on

a sunday never miss it. whenever you observe a vrata

from sunrise to sunset , donate the food so saved to

a needy.

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

chennai.

om gurubhyo namah

namaste

dear smt deepa bhandari

i enjoy your writings. your writing about ishta devata in the other

thread of 'HST108' was very nice.

but how did you miss 'sun' in the first place ?

i suppose you did little home work after he raised further question.

" questions bring in knowledge "

may mother bless all

regards

sasisekaran

Most respected sir,

You just put a smile on my face.

I did a lot of homework there. I am open to all streams of learning when it comes to astrology.

Your thesis with Medan ji is most exhilirating for any learner...

Best regards

Deepa

thank you for your time and efforts.

i have severe thyroid problem resulting in impact on my health.

what kind of problems will i encounter in the near future?

Will i have a normal wedded life?

tkx

Kols

Dear kolsun,

Remedies remain the same.

Thyroid can be best cured with a disciplined lifestyle - exercise + diet + hormone replacement + yoga.

I hope you are visiting a endocrinologist and not an MD Medicine - thats a common mistake most patients do.

All the best in life

Deepa

Sat+Moon indicates you were born during 2nd dhaiya of saade-sati and even now you are passing through the 2nd dhaiya of shani's saade-sati. Its creating mental turmoils. Saturn in D-1 clearly does not allow you to think with focus and clarity, it makes the process of thinking tough for you.

On the other hand, Saturn+Moon will propel you towards renouncing material comforts. Moon in navamsa of mars and aspected by shani in raasi will take you towards a spiritual pursuit.

You have a deeply combust lagnesh and therefore, everytime during mercury's lordship of dasha/antara/etc your "self" suffers.

Combustion of 5th lord Venus is also unable to give the effects of good placement.

Wear a good emerald and zircon to improve conditions to a large extent.

Career prospects are very good.

Please refrain from harsh words, fights. You have creative talents and can work hard to accomplish tasks. Dont be fearful as well, as insecurity might make you offensive with your family even though things may not be as you think.

Burn sesame oil lamp every saturday, charity to old age homes, or looking after old people will appease shani devta.

What health problems do you have?

I see a few problems in the coming time but by next year you will be in a better position to deal with things mentally.

Remedies as given above should strengthen your destiny and bless social life the way you like and a normal wedded life.

Best Wishes,

Deepa

Namaste

Dear Deepa,

I was reading your kind and helpful answers. Your comments are captivating regarding how you manage to give hope to others. That's why I 'd like to ask you to give me some picies of advice. Would you be so kind to tell me what to expect regarding marriage? Is there hope left? :-) I know that I have Mo/Sa conjunction, too.

(Data, female born 13/02/1979 18:30 Place. Lat: 47:29 Long: 19:05E)

Thanks a lot in advance!

Looking forward to your answer

beesan