IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
indyan

Reading request (USR ji please help)

Rate this topic

hello

i m vikas. I need help as things are turning from bad to worse for me and my family.

I belong to a very renowned family, but since last few years my family has suffered a lot. We had a bussiness in Patna which we ran along with my uncle (elder brother of my father). But in 1993 my father was forced( he was taken on a gunpoint) by my uncle to hand over his share of bussiness n property to him.

then again we started all over again and started a new bussiness by setting a new factory in 1997. everything was going on fine but then we again recieved a massive blow. we lost our facotry (coz of a girl whom i loved). we had to sell our house to educate my brother and sister but the person to whom the house was sold didnt pay us. he instead took hold of our house illegaly and we had to leave the city in order to save our lives.

we came to city in which we are currently living. here also we started off in 2006 but things have turned to worst in this year. We have lost all we had and are going through a tough time, emotionally mentally and financially.

there has been a constant degradation of our relations with relatives as they have been cutting off from us seeing our financial condition. there is no ray of hope left.

i had psychic ability but now i cant feel it. i used to see things coming my way prior it could happen but i cant even make a wild guess now. i know astrology but it seems that things have been moving out of my mind. My anger has gone out of my control and i feel like harming myself in anger. i feel that there is some external force which is the cause for all this.

plz help me:pray: in finding the reasons for all this and is there any hope of things getting better for my family n me in coming future. can there be some remedy for all this. When i get job and how?can i wear neelam?

Respect and Regards

vikas

My Birth Detail

===========

Name: vikas sharma

D.O.B.: 29 september 1979

Time : 09.16 am

Place : Danapur (Bihar

You seem to have suffered much and fate seems to have turned against you since you started your Venus major-period. The location of Saturn behind Venus and the Sun in the birth chart and its location in Scorpio in the navamsha chart which brings it behind the Moon is the cause of trouble. Loss of wealth and assets is seen in the the major-periods of Venus, the Sun and the Moon. We have to propitiate Saturn. To wear a blue sapphire in my opinion would not be of any positive help. It may aggravate matters. You should recite Om namaha Shivaya 1008 times daily and read a few stanzas of Shivasahasranama daily.

Nikhil

Thanks for ur reply but i am expecting reply only from USR ji...

Nikhil can u tell me why u suggested me 12 mukhi rudrakhsa? i borned on ashtmi so as far as i know for me 8 mukhi rudrakhsa would be good.

u r suggesting pearl coz i am under moon mahadasa but nikhil for me moon is malefic planet.jupiter in 11 th with saturn and rahu. (making guru chandal yoga)

so pukhraj is also not for me

rest on guru USR ji

correct me if i am wrong...

please guru ji help me

you asked me to wait for a week and its more than a month guru ji

i am just asking is dere any problem in my horoscope ? so u r not replying or am i asking in wrong manner

please reply

respect and regards