IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kingofhearts

my prospects in film industry? Please brothers tell me...

Rate this topic

Hi:namaskar: to all my learned kind hearted brothers, pls advise me about my future in film industry. Because that’s the only field I think I can devote myself into 100%. It’s my soul’s path. I am not desperate but if I tell you practically, I think I can do wonders in this field. I don’t know how to put this in words but my soul, my heart, my body constantly drags me towards creativity. And deep inside I know GOD is propelling me into it.

My simple request is please tell my future in films and advise me what I should do in astrological terms to strengthen my future in films.

My details are as under:

Date of birth : 29.2.1976

Place of birth : Indore

Time Of birth: 04:40 Am

Thanks to all the kind souls who will take the time out and answer.

KING of Hearts :)

just cause u fell u want somthin.....or u think u feel u were meant to do somthin dosent mean u were meant to do it......just another symptom of maya.....

Dear Eshwaar101, I think you didnt read what I have written properly, i said i am not”desperate”

I am very practicle person, and that’s why I said I practically think I can do wonders in Films industry.

And when you talk about MAYA, I think if we completely follow your quotation, no one will do anything, everyone will just wish and get confused, oh what I am wishing is wrong, its maya, so lets not do it. And world will stand still, all confused about maya. There are ten thousand and fifty professions and film industry is one of them, not everybody wants to join films. For that matter how many question this forum has patterning to films?

What I know is if you want to be successful in any thing, you gotta give your heart and soul to it, you should feel happy, joyful doing it. It should charge you up even thinking about it.

There are winners and losers in every field but winners always had few thing in common they were head over heels in love with their profession and they worked hard to polish their skills and above all GOD wanted them to do it, PLEASE tell where does MAYA comes into all this?, maybe all the losers got entangled in Maya concept and just gave up.

PLEASE BROTHERS GIVE ME ASTROLOGICAL ADVICE.

I am sorry if I sounded little….

I really need advice from all the respescted and kind hearted astrology gurus

Hari Om to all

King of hearts:)

In your nastal chart you have an asc with Mercury and Venus, which gives you a good personality, and I presume its because of this you must be feeling all the time that you can do better in your life as a movie star or in limelight.

In your second house which is the house of wealth/income, you have Sun and Moon, which as far as I know is not a good combination. So you will have some obligation with wealth, or in earning wealth.

Finally, In your 10th house,which is the house of Profession, you have Rahu, which I think is not that good.

So, in my opinion, although you look good and you have a great personality, you should always keep yourself in touch with ground and as you said you are a practical person, you should continue being one. Even if you choose tinsel town as your destination, you should plan it properly.

Also, I'm a novice astrologer, and my predictions can be wrong too, but overall this is what it looks like. Hold on for a little longer, and there are a few very good astrologers who I think would surely help you.

regards

Ayush

In your nastal chart you have an asc with Mercury and Venus, which gives you a good personality, and I presume its because of this you must be feeling all the time that you can do better in your life as a movie star or in limelight.

In your second house which is the house of wealth/income, you have Sun and Moon, which as far as I know is not a good combination. So you will have some obligation with wealth, or in earning wealth.

Finally, In your 10th house,which is the house of Profession, you have Rahu, which I think is not that good.

So, in my opinion, although you look good and you have a great personality, you should always keep yourself in touch with ground and as you said you are a practical person, you should continue being one. Even if you choose tinsel town as your destination, you should plan it properly.

Also, I'm a novice astrologer, and my predictions can be wrong too, but overall this is what it looks like. Hold on for a little longer, and there are a few very good astrologers who I think would surely help you.

regards

Ayush

:)Hi Ayush Bhai,

Thanks for your analysis, before anything else I must tell you that I am choosing films as my career solely because of one reason i.e. I want to make great movies, rightnow I am entering in films not as a moviestar, though you are right I am good looking ( I seriously don’t like blowing my own trumpet) . but i i'd love to be moviestar.

I am basically on the other side of the screen rightnow i.e. behind the screen. What exactly I am doing I don’t wanna disclose rightnow. But I am working with fairly big names.

And about the wealth/income part which you mentioned, I must tell you that’s not the problem at all. I am quite rich already.

I will follow your advice of remaining down to earth always. Though it comes naturally to me.

I definitely want to wait for other good astrologers as you mentioned who I also think would surely help me and reply.

Hari OM

King of Hearts:)

My dear King of hearts,

perhaps answer is not known to the people you requested as it is related to a new subject.Now you will get replies.

USR

Respected U.Sanjeeva Rao ji Sir,

I will be highly pleased if you comment on my question and horoscope. Sir, 2008 and 2009 is very very crucial for me, I am keeping my fingers crossed for your reply.

Thanks

King of hearts:)

Dear kingofhearts,

kingofhearts you shall be! Excellent chart for the profession you have selected. You are very emotional, sensitive, creative, good looking but also a bit too talkative (and therefore you lose vaak-siddhi - people do not get much impressed with what you say)

Develop more of inter personal skills to get contracts - may be hiring a secretary who is well-connected will prove to be a boon in your case - I suggest that you shud not get into dealing personally.

Initially my software was giving leap-year error so i was unable to reply.

Do you have eye-problem?

Remedy- appease shani devta as now you are at the last stage of saade-sati - take care of your back/legs etc. I wish you luck and dream fulfilment!

Deepa

Thank you so much Deepaji for looking into my chart. I am so really thrilled that you have given me a go-ahead and found my found chart excellent for films.

Deepaji by the grace of God and good people like you I don’t have any eye problem.

Deepaji can you please tell me how to appeace Shani Devta? When will the last stage of my saadesati be over? Because I had a very fluctuating last couple of years, it’s a roller coster ride and a painfull one .

Deepaji one more very important question I want ask is how l’ll fair in 2008-2009? Deepaji I’ll be very gald and obliged for your reply and kind gesture of advicing me the remedy.

Thanks once more

KING of Hearts.

Dear kingofhearts,

I am so sorry! I did mention that there was some leap year problem in my software, but now i have a different one, and I have been wrong in telling you that you are running saade-sati.

You are not. Rest all that I have analysed still hold true.

You must have felt relief from depressions since 5th May already.

You will be frequently travelling in 2008-2009, this year should be good, especially after 14 Nov 2008

Wish you success

Deepa

Thanks Deepaji. You are great U took out time and replyed. Why rest of the Guru's doesnt reply? I thought sharing your knowledge is best way to increase your knowledge. If i knew astrology i would have loved to help people with my knowledge. Anyways Deepaji you rock, may God bless you.

Hari Om

KING of hearts