IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mora

Respected Sanjeeva rao Ji..Need ur prediction

Rate this topic

Dear Sanjeeva rao ji,

I need your Gemstone prediction for my sister.

She is doing her final year master studies. She has some health problems related to skin.

She is wearing Red coral(right hand ring finger) predicted by an astrologer for about an year. Can she continue to wear the same.

Her birth details are given below.

Date Of Birth is on : 24-Jan-1986 ;

Time of birth is : 12:30 Pm(afternoon)

Place of birth is : Coimbatore(Tamil Nadu).

Analyse the chart. Predict gemstone according to this.

please through some light on this.

Thank you,

Mohanraj

Mohanraj,

I was busy and not replying the posts.As you asked by name i felt it is my duty to respond.Much revelations are not available on skin deseases in our vedic astrology.In your sister's horoscope the lord of 6th house the house of deseases is Kanya. It's lord is Mercury. Mercury is significator for skin. It is in 10th house,house of Saturn.Lagna lord Mars is with Saturn in 8th house.Rahu who has similar qualities like Saturn occupying the lagna gives the results of Mars.Saturn in association with Mars is casting its 3rd aspect on Mercury.So, Mercury is afflicted directly by Saturn and indirectly by Mars and Rahu. Sani Mahadasa is running for her and it is upto Dec 2020.

The remedy is Shanti to Sani and she should regularly chant Sani stotram.

The gemstone she should wear is pure Green Emerald of 3 or more carats in a silver ring on her little finger on wednesday in the bright half of lunar month about 2 hours after Sun rise. She can pray Lord Vishnu regularly.She can have plenty of green vegetables in her diet.

This advice is astrological.Other medical treatments also she can go for.

with best wishes to both of you,

USR

Dear Sanjeeva Rao Ji,

Thank you very much for alloting time for my query. I will take your suggestion and ask her to do the same.

Also one more question is there. As i said earlier she is wearing a "red coral" and a pusyarag(yellow sapphire) can she continue wearing the same. Along with this emerald.For her marriage prediction she started wearing that. Need your suggestion.

Thank you,

Mohanraj