IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
bija

....without speaking His name.

Rate this topic

"Thus the vaisnavas hold that it is better to be the foe of God, or to use His name in vain, than to live without knowledge of Him and without speaking His name."

"Thus the vaisnavas hold that it is better to be the foe of God, or to use His name in vain, than to live without knowledge of Him and without speaking His name."
i dont know much scriptures, i only know the gita really, but i agree with that statment, i could see the logic in it, although i wouldnt want to be any of thoughs positions at all

i dont know much scriptures, i only know the gita really, but i agree with that statment, i could see the logic in it, although i wouldnt want to be any of thoughs positions at all

Don't worry, if you arrive to decode the Gita, then you know all the scriptures.

However, if you have recently started with Gita then certainly you may be able to relish the scriptures regarding Bhakti like Bhagvatam, Ramcharitramanasa etc.

Still whatever I said is based on logical hierachies but if Krishna wants you can learn about the Infinite from any source within anytime.