rohini108 Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 How do you place a youtube video here? I swear I saw somebody do it. I know how to embed the code using FrontPage, but I am confused as how to do it here. (I can post the link but I want to have the actual video show. This is what I want to know how to do.) Thanks Quote
bija Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 ........ width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value=" "></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> Quote
bija Posted May 8, 2008 Report Posted May 8, 2008 I just copied the youtube embedded code directly into the same place we type text. See that code at the top....if you edit the post the video will not show...just the unwanted code...delete it. If you want to see the full code when editing click the a/A button at the top right. But make sure to switch back when wanting to type normal text. Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 20, 2008 Report Posted May 20, 2008 ........ width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="<A href=" "></param><param"> "></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src=" " type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object> Quote
austenjonesufg Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 for video posting u need to upload ur video on youtube then copy the link form youtube for ur video, then paste the video address on the message. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.