Gaurhari Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Haribol, I am indulekhadasi's father...blah blah blah Hare Krishna! I am done testing Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Haribol Daddy... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I don't think you are even going to view this thread. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 LOL! I love the avatar! Isn't it Lord Chaitanya and Lakshmi Priya Devi? Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 It techinically could be, but the title of it is Lord Chaitanya and Vishnupriya devi. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 3, 2008 Report Posted May 3, 2008 It techinically could be, but the title of it is Lord Chaitanya and Vishnupriya devi. Oh, okay It's very nice! Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 3, 2008 Report Posted May 3, 2008 Thank you. It is kind of going to be wasted though, since my dad barely ever posts. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 LOL Did he ask you to put up an avatar for him? Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Yes, he did. Hope to have sangha with you soon! Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 4, 2008 Report Posted May 4, 2008 Me too Indulekha Ji! I just sent you a PM Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 5, 2008 Report Posted May 5, 2008 Hey Radhe, didn't you want to upload a new avatar once? Did you change your mind? You said it was Krishna at Radharani's lotus feet. What happened? Of course your avatar, is quite beautiful. I was just wondering. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 5, 2008 Report Posted May 5, 2008 Hey Radhe, didn't you want to upload a new avatar once? Did you change your mind? You said it was Krishna at Radharani's lotus feet. What happened? Of course your avatar, is quite beautiful. I was just wondering. I really wanted to, but I couldn't understand the directions... I think I'm computer illiterate. Here's the pic (I actually got it from a Sikh website... I think they think of Sri Sri Radha-Krishna as prophets or something like that): "The Beloved Himself is the Milk Maiden (Radharani) and Krishna; He Himself herds the cows in the woods. The Beloved Himself is the blue-skinned, handsome one; He Himself plays on His flute." --Sri Guru Granth Sahib (Sikhism's main scripture) Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 So beautiful! I will PM you about the matter about putting this picture as your avatar. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Thank you so much Indulekha Ji! I would deeply appreciate it! Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Oh darn, Indulekha Ji. We can't hold sangha any more until you clean out your inbox. Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 I don't know if you like it. I used tinypic to make it the proper size for Audarya. But we can hardly see the details! Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 If you think it'd look better, you can cut off the top or something... but I think it looks great Thank you so much! Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 You are welcome. No, I wouldn't want to cut off anything from the picture. But, I was just concerned about the size. However, it seems you don't mind! Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 6, 2008 Report Posted May 6, 2008 Thank you. And I am always glad to help if you need anything. Quote
RadheyRadhey108 Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 Thank you, Indulekha Ji. You are a real friend to me. I'm gonna miss your constant wisdom-filled posting, Indulekha Ji! But, of course your studies are much more important than my dopy sentimentalisms Quote
indulekhadasi Posted May 7, 2008 Report Posted May 7, 2008 No. I love your spiritual sentiments, I got a lot out of them. I am going to miss you so much...I will be lucky if I get to talk to you once a month. You are more important to me, it is amazing how Krishna brought us so close, it was really good for both of us. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.