Pankaja_Dasa Posted April 22, 2008 Report Posted April 22, 2008 Should they? Due to quality BBC wont show though they DID show Mahabharata, in 90's. I never liked it that much as in it was too slow, still I loved it though. They should use actors that are not movie stars like they did with Mahabharata. Also the special effects should have a HUGE budget. AND quality should be best available. SO who wants to do it;) Quote
Avinash Posted April 22, 2008 Report Posted April 22, 2008 New Ramayan by Sagars comes on NDTV. I am liking it. Quote
PlayStation361 Posted April 23, 2008 Report Posted April 23, 2008 Love the picture quality so much. GOD bless Prannoy Roy and his Team. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.