IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Tirisilex

Looking to associate

Rate this topic

I made a post a while back about how I had no devotees to associate with. I just realized today that I have all of you on this forum to associtae with and ask questions to. I just want to say that I really appreciate all of your help..

That is the same reason I come here Tirisilex. Even though I live six city blocks from an Iskcon temple I never go there for various reasons. Association is really found in sound vibration anyway.

I was just thinking about you yesterday. After reading your posts for the last year or two I can't help but notice the difference. You are making good advancement towards Krsna bhakti and that can only mean the grace of the Lord who resides with you in your heart is upon you.

Your presence is appreciated too my friend.

Thx Tirisilex,

I feel the same about association. Like minds attract and little step by little step we will find association in many places. That is what I am aspiring for and walking slowly toward in my life.

And as Theist says, sound vibration of the saints words is the highest association. If we dont have tangible contacts with the saints like Srila Prabhupada, and Sri Caitanya's associates in this life, we have them in their sound and books. And if we associate daily with that vibration we will serve them face to face in good time.

I like your presence on this forum also, my path has been similar in some ways.

y.s.