IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
pranjal.johry

Amoebiasis

Rate this topic

I have been suffering from amoebiasis for last 15 years and it is also affecting my sex adversly. My stools are like paste with great burning and isufficient. I also pass lot of Gas & burping. My question is which medicine should I take and what is the best yoga regime I should follow.:(

Hey u dont need to worried about Ameobisi thre are guranteed cured of its only in ayurveda.. even i had treated many patient of Amoebiasis.. do i know ur age and whre u from.. even u can mail me on my personal id i will tell u all those details about the medicine and if u can arrange its good for u, i m taking guranted for ur cure.. thre are maany nice medicine like, kutajarist, bolbradhha parparti, yavchar, and u need to take sutsekhar, lelavilas dharti loaha i prwal panchamrit ras.. thse all are neext to mix together to form one compound and also u need to take one other compound of hingwastakchurna, madhur char, swetparpati, bolbradh parpati, after talking lunch and dinner.. if ur pocket manage to buy some gold rasayan u can insert in that compound it will give u more relief..

telll me breif about it so that i will tell u complete cure and diagnose about ur problem

regards

adwait tripathi

this tripathi is a cheate don't belive this guy go to a good ayurvedic doctor.

tripathi will give wrong composions which are not at all required just to make money he will give big list of medicines and also he will add medicine which is having gold in that way he will bribe the money from people and spoil the health.

these kind of doctors spoiling the name of ayurvedic system, don' believe this kind of treatments.

Hey u dont need to worried about Ameobisi thre are guranteed cured of its only in ayurveda.. even i had treated many patient of Amoebiasis.. do i know ur age and whre u from.. even u can mail me on my personal id i will tell u all those details about the medicine and if u can arrange its good for u, i m taking guranted for ur cure.. thre are maany nice medicine like, kutajarist, bolbradhha parparti, yavchar, and u need to take sutsekhar, lelavilas dharti loaha i prwal panchamrit ras.. thse all are neext to mix together to form one compound and also u need to take one other compound of hingwastakchurna, madhur char, swetparpati, bolbradh parpati, after talking lunch and dinner.. if ur pocket manage to buy some gold rasayan u can insert in that compound it will give u more relief..

telll me breif about it so that i will tell u complete cure and diagnose about ur problem

regards

adwait tripathi

Stop your regular eating now.

Drink 1 glass water each hour of waking day.

Eat and or drink (by blending the food into a juice) 1 pound ea day of green leafy vegetables.

Continuously eat leafy greens and/or Continuously DRINK juice from leafy greens.

By doing so, you're 'appeitite' ('desire to eat more') will be greatly reduced;

you're bowles will clear out;

Oxygen distribution [via the blood stream] will increase;

tokins will be flushed;

skin will reflect this increase vigor;

Stop all bread/wheats/ghee & SUGARS!

best regards,

Hare Krishna,

Bhaktajan