IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
surentharp

Dreaming on God’s parade while sleeping is good or bad?

Rate this topic

Dream can be called as ‘Swapna’. In Sanskrit there is a separate chapter called ‘Swapna shasthra’. (In augury) ‘Sakuna’ is a separate division in jyotish, dream also in its research. Ayurveda explains the shape and part of the dream, also the benefits of the particular dream. The given details are also explained in many puranas, istha puranas and also in much literature.

The God, who came in the dream of ‘Sivaguru’ and his wife ‘Airyambal’, blessed them that they will get a child. They got ‘Adi Shankarar’.

When ‘Vasumathi’ thought of suicide God came in her dream and told that you will you birth to a boy in future and that boy will get all the wealth and land, which was lost by her father. She got ‘Rajavahalan’.

Once upon a time a queen had a dream that a full moon entered into her stomach and ‘Santhrapedan’ born, said by ‘Panapattan’ (‘Kathambari’ author)

Husband sent a message through clouds for his lonely wife, he said that,” O clods! Authentic clouds, there will no disturbance in the atmosphere, so go quickly to my lover. Eventhough there is no hurry, if my lover is in deep sleep, wait for one yama kala (3 hours).suppose she might have me in her dream. She must be happy by seeing me in her dreams, so don’t disturb her, me in her dreams”. This was described by ‘Maha Kavi Kalidas’ in ‘Mega Santhesam’. In addition to that he tells that the feels in our deep mind/ heart changes into dreams while we sleep, he also tells that it will not continue more than 3 hours. So, there is no dream that continues for more than 3 hours.

Sleep comes when our mind dissolves in ‘Puridath’ nadi.when all our sensory argans are inactive heart continues thinking of its stacked memory, these were resembling as a picture in our mind, like this isbana shasthra experts explains about the dream. Ayurveda tells that the main reason of Defects of Vatta, Pitta and Kapha are mainly due to nadi’s malfunctionality, it tends our mind to make dream.

Dream may consist of unexpected event and unseen faces. It can’t affect our actual life. So, there should be no doubt in your mind about bad and good dream.

Jyotish (Vedic astrology) tells that some dreams may indicate the future event of our life. Ayurveda says ’Dream is the fake. It is not real. It is only due to the mal-functioning of your nadi’. Some people may tell that they had no feeling in there sleep, that is real sleep, a sleep not disturbed by dream. Ayurveda tells that sleep is disturbed by auyrveda and durma shasthra tells that ‘disturbed mind will have a disturbed sleep.’

Remedy:

If you had a dream, take a nice bath and worship your deity. The malefic of the dream will be removed from yourself and you may feel free. Don’t confuse with the dream, which may cause day dream. Do you want the additional distrubance from day dream?

Sunlionel

ive had dreams about being in a sr narayana temple, and lingams and tulsi plants, ive had verious dreams of murtis.......latley they have been happening frequently....is this a good dream or bad....what could its meanig be......the ones with naryana and mother lakmi mean the most to me cause that is who i worship....anythoughts