IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
kathpal.kapil

Bad Times

Rate this topic

Namaskar everybody..

Bad Times - Income not generating from anywhere. In real estate. Last income were in May 2007 & August 2007. I got knowledge in long terms but in short terms i don't have any knowledge. According to me his struggle will carry on till 2011 unless his saturn antardasha starts. After that too his sade sati will start for 7.5 years. He will gain income during that period but through experiments only. His life will be becoming stable from 28th year. Can i have some guidance from fellow forum members? Am i right?

Date of Birth 28/05/1988

Place: Hissar, India

Time: 16:15.

Earlier too i got much help, hoping for this time too.

Thanking Audarya Fellowship for a forum dedicating to Vedic Astrology,

Kapil

Avoid working with loans as much as possible. Wear Blue Sapphire (Neelam) and perform following remedies:

Offer Water to Banana Tree on Thursdays.

Donate 1 Kg. Chana Dal in Hanuman Temple on Every Thursday.

Things will improve very soon.

Namaskar Rajshekhar ji,

Thankyou for your valuable suggestion. Can you tell the reason too why he should avoid working with loans??

And a question to fellow members of forum, that am i right "his struggle will carry on till 2011 unless his saturn antardasha starts. After that too his sade sati will start for 7.5 years. He will gain income during that period but through experiments only. His life will be becoming stable from 28th year." ??

Kapil

Namaskar Rajshekhar ji,

Thankyou for your valuable suggestion. Can you tell the reason too why he should avoid working with loans??

Jupiter ruling 3rd and 6th houses is placed in 7th house and aspecting the lagna and the Moon.

And a question to fellow members of forum, that am i right "his struggle will carry on till 2011 unless his saturn antardasha starts. After that too his sade sati will start for 7.5 years. He will gain income during that period but through experiments only. His life will be becoming stable from 28th year." ??

Kapil