IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
roshangupta

Need Your Help- Much Tensed

Rate this topic

Hello,

I am facing tremendous difficulty in maintaing my life. Very tense now a days. I am facing tremendous problem while maintaing my love life. I am so much tensed that I am not getting any solution how to move ahead in life. I I am software engg and now planning to move outside but love life is the bigger problem. I am very much worried about my marital future. Does my love life will get succeed?, When I will get married?, Is there any chanced for abroad?

Please help to suggest me the solution.

Following are my details -

SEX: MALE

DOB: 10.12.1984

BIRTHPLACE : AMRAVATI-MAHARASHTRA

TIME: 4.15 AM (MORNING)

Important Events in life:

EVENT 1: GOT JOB IN 2006 JULY in big compnay.

EVENT 2: PASSED ENGINEERING STUDY IN 2006

EVENT 3: GRANDFATHER DIED IN 2006

EVENT 4: GOT NEW HOUSE IN NOV-DEC 1999.

EVENT 5: FALL IN LOVE AND THAT RELATION IS CURRENTLY ACTIVE since (NOV 2004)

Thanks a ton in advance!

Dear Gupta,

Marrying your lady love whom you love since 4 years is a pleasant thing .You better marry her and take her abroad along with you. You do justice to her. This is not based on astrology but based on values. Anyway I will answer all your doubts in a couple of days.

USR

Dear Roshan Gupta,

You are going to marry the girl whom you love by this year end. It seems she is from a known family to you.

Your horoscope is good in all respects except Ravi is close to debiliation and is in association with exalted Ketu. Do Gayatri or Aditya stotram daily. Sukra is with exalted Kuja in 4th in the house of Sani. Sani is exalted in lagna.Sukra and Sani have exchanged houses. This parivartana yoga is good ,but association of Sukra with exalted Mars make the 1st and 8th lord weak. Do prayer to goddess Jagadambe or Lakshmi on fridays.Exalted Ketu in 2nd and exalted Rahu in 8th will bring fortune from your wife by salary or other sources. Overall your job in a distant land or in India is good. You are more likely to work in a distant land, as your 10th lord Chandra is in 9th in the house of Budha the 9th and 12th lord, aspected by Guru and Budha itself from 3rd.

Good luck

USR

Dear USR Guruji,

Thanks a ton for so kind help. But a quick question once again. Do her family will agree with this relation as they are unkown to this relation and my family likes her. Do my marital relation will be good with whom I marry as I already mentioned that since few months I am very tensed due to this. Am I manglik? Whats a significance if Mangal and Shukra both comes in the 4th House. whats its impact?

Thanks again

Dear Gupta,

For Libra ascendent Mars in 4h house Capricorn ,Kuja doesn't give any dosha. You are not mangalik due to this.Your 7th lord is exalted and is in Kutumba stana 4th house. She will become part of your family easily. Her father will readily agree but her mother will agree , after persuation. Hope ,astrologically , your doubts are cleared. The advice is already given. Pl follow it.

Best of luck

USR