IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Ashvatama

Real mystic floats above buildings

Rate this topic

:)

I love this illusionist, fools me everytime. That walking through glass is a good one Theist.

Yeah I cannot figure him out. There is one where he does the glass trick through a young woman's body! Soooo strange. Baffeling.

He is such a good performer...the music, the cheering crowd...i remember the first time I saw him on TV...it was like wow! Gotta love a good showman...and yes sir Theist, he does not claim to be God;)

Maybe if they put him on TV again in OZ I might watch it....simple entertainment unlike most of the stuff on the box.

Real mystics are also illusionists. Everything in the material world is but an illusion.

Many years ago sai baba came to the States and while here, met a magician. Sai baba produced some flowers and gave to him as a greeting, the magician also produced flowers and and gave Sai baba flowers as well as a welcoming gift for coming to the States.

Then sai baba did his famous 'mystical abilty' and produced a watch and presented it to the magician, in response the magician also produced a watch and gave it to sai baba as a gift and said,

"Amazing isn't it, but lets face it, you are nothing other than a magician like me, a trickster, we a certainly not Gods are we?"

Sai baba was embarrased and vowed never again to return to the United States after such humiliation.

Hare Krsna

Many years ago sai baba came to the States and while here, met a magician. Sai baba produced some flowers and gave to him as a greeting, the magician also produced flowers and and gave Sai baba flowers as well as a welcoming gift for coming to the States.

Then sai baba did his famous 'mystical abilty' and produced a watch and presented it to the magician, in response the magician also produced a watch and gave it to sai baba as a gift and said,

"Amazing isn't it, but lets face it, you are nothing other than a magician like me, a trickster, we a certainly not Gods are we?"

Sai baba was embarrased and vowed never again to return to the United States after such humiliation.

Hare Krsna

True Story? Oh that is hilarious. I never knew he came here and often wondered why not. priceless story.

Can you imagine Sai baba meets Chris Angel? He would lose all his followers in a heart beat.

True Story? Oh that is hilarious. I never knew he came here and often wondered why not. priceless story.

Can you imagine Sai baba meets Chris Angel? He would lose all his followers in a heart beat.

Yes true story. But it was Africa, not the States, APOLOGIES TO THEIST. He has never been here in America

I like this one, tried it myself - it's all about controlling the mind :idea:

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/criss-angel-levitate/3369305388

Talking with Larry King -

http://video.aol.com/video-detail/criss-angel-levitate/3369305388

Makes Sai baba look like little worm. And he doesn't claim to be God. Imagine if he performed these acts in India.:D

This is one of my favorites. Chris Angel walks through glass:

http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=4IwcBADkz3w&NR=1

Thanks for giving this link. I used to watch his show. Kind of lost track. I would love to see if he could do a bi-location stunt. Chris Angel is great!!! 5 Star Video!!!!!