IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
astroperson

strange but true - pl advice

Rate this topic

tHERE IS A SERIOUS MYSTERY HERE.....There are tons of automated online astrology and horoscope making sites. I put in this info in 15 of them:

date of bith: 14/09/83

Time: 12.23pm

Place Guildford, UK

To my surprice 50% of reports saID THE LAGNA ACSENDANT WAS SCORPIO AND THE OTHER HALF SAID THE ASCENDANT WAS LIBRA.

hOW CAN ONE PERSON HAVE TWO DIFFERENT LAGNA ASCENDANTS. pLEASE HELP SOLVE MYSTERY.

tHEREFORE DEBILITATED MARS WILL BE IN WHICH HOUSE???

THANKS

There are two types of astrological methods, one is Vedic and the second is western. One is based on Nirayana and the second is based on Sayana system of calculations.The lagna and position of planets change depending on which method is used.As per Vedic system your lagna is Scorpio and Mars is debiliated in Cancer(this is the only house for Mars debiliation),the 9th house from lagna.

USR

Dear AP,

The 1st and 6th house lord Mars is debilitated and it is not cancelled.But Jupitor the 2nd and 5th lord with exalted Ketu is casting its aspect on Mars ,reduces the negative effect of Mars. Pray Kuja or Diety Subrahmanya on every tuesday in a temple , if not, in your place of residence to improve your health and pacify your opponents in personal or professional life.Don't ask me to explain how the debilitation gets cancelled.:) It is a big subject.

USR

Thanks USR,

no i won't ask you how the cancellation of debilitation takes place:) , because I have read a lot about this. i feel a neechabhanga yoga might take place because of a few reasons:

1. We know that Jupiter is in the 1st house (scorpio)with exalted Ketu. The lagna lord Mars is debilitated n the 9th house (cancer) along with retrograde venus.

a) Debilitation gets cancelled because the planet that would have got exalted in Cancer (the sign where mars is debilitated) is in the lagna - Jupiter.

b) the debilitated planet Mars is in a trine with the lagna. And Jupiter is in the lagna and is the planet that would have been exalted in cancer. Jupiter also gives navam drishti.

c)The mangal in debilated in cancer - the 9th house. The house it would have been exalted in is capricorn or makar. Well, the makar lord - sani- is exalted.

what do u think?

AP