IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
tegramon

Who made us ...

Rate this topic

Basic question ... who created us?

I mean both the body ... AND the soul. Through soul I understand the divine ray encased in the shell of the mind.

No one created the soul, it's anaadi-nitya, meaning 'without beginning and eternal.' Body (and pretty much all of the created world) is created by Lord Krishna, so that the soul can do its sadhana with it.

No one created the soul, it's anaadi-nitya, meaning 'without beginning and eternal.' Body (and pretty much all of the created world) is created by Lord Krishna, so that the soul can do its sadhana with it.

Which theory do you favor? Evolution or some "higher" intelligence made us? I mean this not in a religious way but in a scientifical way.

Time began when "God" made the first creation.

From an unmanifest God came the first manifestation. Brahma, Krishna. Words are not so important as the idea represented. It was of the same substance as God, but has an identity of it's own. Much like how simple animals divide themselves to reproduce.

This creation has all the powers of creativity as the source. It is from this creation that we were created from as humans. We would refer to this force as God, our creator. Likewise, we are of the same original substance, but in a much diluted form.

We're mostly dirt, animated by a tiny spark of divine fire. We have in turn created the world around us that you see. Humanity lacks perception, and this is reflected in the way this world is constructed. Look around you. Humanity struggles with the simplist of things.

This is a world of children. Baby gods. Who will someday grow up and return to their home. Their source. They'll leave their mud people dollies behind them when they do.

x

Time began when "God" made the first creation.

From an unmanifest God came the first manifestation. Brahma, Krishna. Words are not so important as the idea represented. It was of the same substance as God, but has an identity of it's own. Much like how simple animals divide themselves to reproduce.

This creation has all the powers of creativity as the source. It is from this creation that we were created from as humans. We would refer to this force as God, our creator. Likewise, we are of the same original substance, but in a much diluted form.

We're mostly dirt, animated by a tiny spark of divine fire. We have in turn created the world around us that you see. Humanity lacks perception, and this is reflected in the way this world is constructed. Look around you. Humanity struggles with the simplist of things.

This is a world of children. Baby gods. Who will someday grow up and return to their home. Their source. They'll leave their mud people dollies behind them when they do.

x

I have read Sri Swami Sivananda who used to say we are actually "fallen" beacause we wanted to experience individuality, and neglected our "oneness". But I hard it quite hard to believe we would trade that for "this" life. In any case, what if the body was created by "other" children?

We the small souls have always existed but that does not mean we had no source. We are caused by Krsna and our existence continues on the good graces of His will.

The idea that the soul is eternal must be seen along with it's dependence on the existence and will of the Supreme Soul. The jiva is never fully independent at any stage conditioned or liberated.

Those that may object to the word created seeing in it some time influence can still use the word caused. Krsna is known as the Cause of all causes and is the only causeless being. We all have a cause...Him.

We the small souls have always existed but that does not mean we had no source. We are caused by Krsna and our existence continues on the good graces of His will.

The idea that the soul is eternal must be seen along with it's dependence on the existence and will of the Supreme Soul. The jiva is never fully independent at any stage conditioned or liberated.

So we are just "slaves"? We are never free, conditioned or liberated?

by theist- Krsna is known as the Cause of all causes and is the only causeless being.

by tegramon -So we are just "slaves"? We are never free, conditioned or liberated?

interesting thought... next time they take me in for robbery or murder or rape .... i am going to plead to the judge.... krishna made me do it :)

interesting thought... next time they take me in for robbery or murder or rape .... i am going to plead to the judge.... krishna made me do it :)

Good try but you will still pay for your crime:smash: