IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Meera Rai

Job or Business

Rate this topic

MRamachandranji,

Thanks for ur immediate reply. But she has a debiliated Venus in Navamsha. Would it put her into financial trouble since she is not married and she is all on her own. Secondly, should she enter into a partnership deal with girl or a guy on technical front as she will be involved in marketing as well as technical?

I don't think so. her lagna lord is powerful, and a powerful saturn in 11th and saturn dasa is running . Always look at the janam kundli first and than which dasa is running. in the navamsa, being the 3rd and 8th lord if debliated will not be able to give bad results. venus doesnt have power to give bad results. partnership will work. but can't say about whether with a girl or boy. it looks to me both way it will work out. but i think for partnership you should seek good astrologer in your area personally.

RAM

Dear Mr.Ramchandran,

Thanks for your reply. But she always suffers so far her job is concerned. From Oct 1998 to March 2000, she was without job, last year also the same from Sept 2007 to December 2007. She has to compromise a lot on salary and sometimes has to work on comparitively lower salary then her previous job. How is her job prospects ahead? Will she get any job offers or overseas assignment?