IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
eshwaar101

dreams

Rate this topic

what do dream mean do they mean anything at all.......i was told that dreams are a figment of our imagination, i belive that to an extent....but what about when u have dreams about the gods.....ive have had dream about lord krishna, mother laxmi, mother durga,genesha, and lord shive....what do does that mean, is it just my imagination???????

It is like with waking life. Either way, some experiences can be very profound and most of them won't seem like they were worth remembering anyway. You have the option of living more fully if you want to increase the odds.

I don't know if they were really them or if it was "only" imagination. Either way it sounds like something to be happy about.

It is like with waking life. Either way, some experiences can be very profound and most of them won't seem like they were worth remembering anyway. You have the option of living more fully if you want to increase the odds.

I don't know if they were really them or if it was "only" imagination. Either way it sounds like something to be happy about.

thank that sound great but there is nothing in my life to be happy about.......so maybe its just my imagination.....maybe god dosent really exist

what do dream mean do they mean anything at all.......i was told that dreams are a figment of our imagination, i belive that to an extent....but what about when u have dreams about the gods.....ive have had dream about lord krishna, mother laxmi, mother durga,genesha, and lord shive....what do does that mean, is it just my imagination???????

I would say you have been blessed to have had dreams with such great souls. What else does all this mean? ...I think you are the best person to answer that.

Whether you are conscious of something real, or something unreal, the facts is, you are conscious. Like a person who is blind; saying they are blind. But when you ask them to concentrate and tell you what they see, they say, I just see black. Or whatever. Ok then, you are not blind. You can see black.

The fact is, even you admit that you are conscious. You remember your dreams and know how to use a computer. And I got your message. So you are conscious. Ok, you say you are unhappy. This is the real issue. I often tell my friends that it all boils down to, quality of consciousness. Right now your quality sucks. Well, that can and will change. Get worse, stay the same, or get better. Our actions produce results. If you are unhappy, then there are wrong actions involved, most likely. Right actions produce right results. Not always, but normally. If you want, look at my invitation at www.cedarpost.com. Perhaps this would help.

rsd

Dreams are a patchwork quilt of reality and fantasy.

If you study on something really hard, you'll more than likely dream about that because it's impressed upon your mind time and time again. It's fresh, in other words.

But dreams are also much like TV.

Watch for entertainment, but don't take any of it too seriously.

x