IndiaDivine.org

Hari Darshan

Rate this topic

indulekhadasi

If anyone wants to see Hari Darshan (story of Prahlada Maharaja) online please go to the following link:

http://rajshri.com/movies/nowplaying.asp?type=hindi&band=low&fileID=moviesMythological97

It is very long- 2 hrs, 40 min, and 1 sec. But it is definitely worth watching. Unfortunately it does not have English subtitles, but those who understand Hindi will enjoy it.

Viewing is free and downloading costs $4.99.

Hope you enjoy and gather immense faith from this story of Prahlada Maharaja.

Your servant eternally,

indulekhadasi

Full facts of movie:

Title: Hari Darshan

<!--Include File="../rating_stars_duration.asp"-->Duration: 2 hr 40 min 1 sec

Featuring: Dara Singh, Jayshri Gadkar, Randhawa, B. Saroja Devi, Shahoo Modak, Abhi Bhattacharya, Asit Sen, Sujata, Kalpana Dewan, Padma Rani, Arvind Triwedi

Producer: Joy Films : Chandrakant

Music: Kalyanji Anandji

• 3 weeks later...

Thats wat i'd like my future wife to say to me!

I am sure she would...you can't easily remain silent upon seeing or hearing about a great devotee. Even an ordinary person like me had to start glorifying you right away!

You also have a good sense of humor. When I read this post, I was laughing really hard.

Deleted?!

Well, I was (using the medium of underscores and slashes) trying to show me trying to catch your lotus feet. I managed to make me bowing down and I also made your legs and feet. Then I tried using a smiley as a head even though I couldn't put a neck on you. I figured it would be ok. But when I tried to post it, the smiley face wouldn't position itself above your body, legs, and feet. So how could I make a headless Pankaja prabhu? That is why I deleted it.