IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Jahnava Nitai Das

Video of flying siddha at Tiruvannamalai

Rate this topic

This was on today's news (Jaya TV). Supposedly there was a person doing parikrama of the sacred arunachala hill at Tiruvannamalai, and he saw a man with matted hair. He started filming him with his cell phone, and the man flew off like a rocket:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DdkEWIwJtU

To me it looks unnatural, because if you are filming and someone flies off, you are going to move the camera to follow the spot in the sky where he flew off too. But this person keeps the camera staight ahead. This makes me think there are equipments off to the side which he doesnt want to film.

But who knows?

it is true that this hill which is a holy hill of thiruvannamali,one of the five

panchabudha sthalam of lord siva, signifying agni is most sacred hill which

attracts lot of crowd nowadays on full moon day (pournami) night.on this

day many siddhars (yogis) come to this hill to do pradashnam (round the

hill -giri valam).before 20 years i had been once on pournami day when

this practice on full moon day was not popular,to take pradashnam of hill.

only very few people were doing this along with me in the night and i was

told by a fellow devotee that many siddhars come floating-their face is

generally covered by jada mudi (coarse hair),fragrance smell will come

along with them and they simply float or levitating in the air and do not

harm anyone.he had seen those sidhhars on his one of the earlier trip.

although i could not see anyone, i believe his word and now after 20

years, i remember the word of this devotee. personal experience is always

good and seeing the believing but hinduism is always true even if it is a

news- like ram sethu bridge which exists only in between srilanka and

danishkodi ,in sethukarai which was written in ramayana.

since this video is taken from cell phone,flying to the sky can not

taken immediately .i strongly believe the truth of this siddhars.

With gross material eyes we cannot see the material sub-space astral world where ethereal or subtle bodily vessel are there. Actually the sub-space world takes up the majority of the material creation.

Even with electron microscopes or the Hubble telescope we cannot see the subtle world of mystics. Individually we can see the subtle world according to our realizations however, if others cannot see what you see, then there is no way of communicating the event.

There are 260 million mobile phones in India and none of those cell phones could ever capture a truly mystical event, that’s why we never see such things.

One must have the eyes to see these things.

Therefore it's a hoax or a super fit yogi or, maybe even a more gross materialistic form of movement that the material scientists are also developing like the car, plane and telecommunications.

Or it's possible a more advanced society from another gross middle planet's technology that is more advanced that ours.

However no middle planetary like our earthly inhabitants can view the celestal sub-space world with material technology, no matter how advanced. That is only attained by austerity.

Prabhupada once said the materialist yogis who take a breath every minute and whose heart beat is five per minute, and the materialistic scientists who now can perform the same fete are exactly the same.

Just like a yogi directly touches his nose, the material scientist can also touch their nose going the long way around their head

Maybe the greatest illusionists of recorded history Criss Angel. He has a showon A&E where he does some amazing magic tricks way past Harry Houdini.

Here is one where he goes from building to building.

For more... keywords at You Tube search, Criss Angel levitation.

That’s an interesting post theist, with the right technology anyone can be tricked, if it was real he would of collected the 1000,000 bucks on offer by the Australian sceptics society (Phillip Adams).

The US also US scepticoffers US$1 million prize to Aussie psychics

James Randi Educational Foundation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=j>The organization offers a prize of one million U.S. dollars which it claims ..... Indian Skeptic 100000 Paranormal Challenge Indian Rupees 100000 ($2500).</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Criss Angel pulls off some amazing tricks of illusion right in public on the street level. How he does it has everyone baffled beyond belief. He once walked onto a golf course and asked some golfers if they wanted to see him levitate. They did and he did. He traveled about ten yards rising off the ground and landing again. They were astounded. he asked them if he wanted to see it again. They did. This time he rose high into the air and floated over a small grove of trees and the landed several hundred feet away.

An illusion for sure. But how does he pull it off? No high technology. No cranes or helicopters pulling him on wires. He just lifts off.

James Randi is a kook and so is his skeptics organization.

Theist - YouTube - Criss Angel's motorcycle jump illusion revealed

Hey mate why doesn't some devotee over there in California tell him about the mystics and devotees in the Srimad Bhagavatam

I don't know. Maybe it would be better to show him one in today's time. Do you know any?

At least he is honest and calls himself an illusionist. He sometimes reveals the methods of his tricks.

In India millions would be worshipping him as God himself. I mean they worship Sai Baba as God because he produces ashes in his hands for pity sake.