IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
theist

Yada yada yada. Here we go again.

Rate this topic

It's the dreaded Presidential election season again in the US. The politicians are madly running atround trying to convince everyone they will fix all the problems and masses of fools are running after them chanting their names.

Can anyone say perverted reflection?

What a dog and pony show it all is.

Devotees though can find preaching oppurtunities everywhere and from all things. They can save some and spread some goodness while they are here as is their nature and duty but they never look to this world for any permanent residence or the things in the world for a solution to lifes problems.

Following the footsteps of Uddhava they are transcending this world and showing others how to do that as well...on their way out.

Krsna told Uddhava:

SB 11.7.5 ( or 1.5 UG) - My dear Uddhava, you should not remain here on the earth once I have abandoned this world. My dear devotee, you are sinless, but in Kali-yuga the people will be addicted to all types of sinful activities; therefore do not stay here.

Krsna told Uddhava:

SB 11.7.5 ( or 1.5 UG) - My dear Uddhava, you should not remain here on the earth once I have abandoned this world. My dear devotee, you are sinless, but in Kali-yuga the people will be addicted to all types of sinful activities; therefore do not stay here.

Yup time to make a quick exit...