IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Baobabtree

Another Milk Miracle!

Rate this topic

Many of you may remember the milk miracles that occured back in 2006 and 1995, well apparently it might be happening again

This just happened yesterday so it might still be occuring if anyone has murtis in their house I advice them to try feeding them milk!

If this is indeed a serious question, I would think that having the lord physically consume what you offer to him through a murti, would be even better then enjoying the glories of consuming food which he has blessed for you as prasad. That being said having tried this myself, and having spoken with others who've done the same, it doesn't seem like this is another one of the occurances that happened in 1995 and 2006.

Edit: Looks like it's still happening to the fellow who posted the video yesterday http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=eashvar

I would think that having the lord physically consume what you offer to him through a murti, would be even better then enjoying the glories of consuming food which he has blessed for you as prasad.

Why would you think that? Is the mundane better, or more "real" than the spiritual?

Why would you think that? Is the mundane better, or more "real" than the spiritual?

Well, the thing is that in this day age what we feel spiritually, is placed behind what we physically see. Many people need these kind of things to reafirm that God exists. I see what you mean though, and I humbly thank you for opening my eyes here.

Well, the thing is that in this day age what we feel spiritually, is placed behind what we physically see. Many people need these kind of things to reafirm that God exists. I see what you mean though, and I humbly thank you for opening my eyes here.

Oh, don't thank me, I'm easily embarassed that way. I'm glad you can see the point I was trying to present, though.

The thing is, our attachment to what we see (or think we see, since, as science has shown, so much of what we think we see is really our brain/mind filling in the gaps between what our eyes actually see) is often what keeps us from transcending the mundane plane.

Best wishes to you!!