IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
rishighz

stammering

Rate this topic

Dear Friend,

I'm not a prof astrologer or somethin but acc to me stammering in one way or another relates to Mercury, the astrological explanation to ur stammering prob is :-

1. The Basic rule of stammering charts - Mercury is in a Watery sign (Cancer) and is afflicted by Saturn

2. Mercury getting aspects from Saturn, Rahu and Moon (2 Natural Malefics & 1 Natural Benefic)

3. Hemmed in Ketu & Sun (Both Natural Malefics)

4. Conjucting with Ketu (Natural Malefics)

5. Shadbala Rank of Mercury is last but not below minimum (7th) -- Plus Point

Note:- I'm just a student of Astrology, not a Prof. Please consult some1 wid prof for further explanation.

Thanking You,

Kapil.

sir thanks alot for analysing my chart for stammering problem.Sir,pl this is not to offend you sir,two things to clarify:

1.saturn is my langa lord and i have read that no matter what is the natural status of planet be if it is langa lord it is always benefic.

2.My second house is very strong,without affliction. Please see it is jupiter rasi and jupiter itself in eleventh house again in its own rashi,sagittarius.

Second house is always considered to be house of speech .

Plse comment .

Regards

rohit

sir thanks alot for analysing my chart for stammering problem.Sir,pl this is not to offend you sir,two things to clarify:

1.saturn is my langa lord and i have read that no matter what is the natural status of planet be if it is langa lord it is always benefic.

2.My second house is very strong,without affliction. Please see it is jupiter rasi and jupiter itself in eleventh house again in its own rashi,sagittarius.

Second house is always considered to be house of speech .

Plse comment .

Regards

rohit

Dear Friend,

I'm not a prof astrologer or somethin but acc to me stammering in one way or another relates to Mercury, the astrological explanation to ur stammering prob is :-

1. The Basic rule of stammering charts - Mercury is in a Watery sign (Cancer) and is afflicted by Saturn

2. Mercury getting aspects from Saturn, Rahu and Moon (2 Natural Malefics & 1 Natural Benefic)

3. Hemmed in Ketu & Sun (Both Natural Malefics)

4. Conjucting with Ketu (Natural Malefics)

5. Shadbala Rank of Mercury is last but not below minimum (7th) -- Plus Point

Note:- I'm just a student of Astrology, not a Prof. Please consult some1 wid prof for further explanation.

Thanking You,

Kapil.