Jump to content
IndiaDivine.org

Rahu Kaala Puja to Goddess Shakti

Rate this topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

My local temple holds a Rahu Kala Puja to Goddess Shakti every Sunday. I have a basic idea of what it is, and what it does, but I wanted to know more about it. What is involved, what I should wear, what I should expect, things I should and should not do. I do not go to many temples or do many pujas with others, call me a hermit... But that is just my nature. But I have been drawn to go and perform this Puja. So can someone please educate me on this Puja some more? Thanks!

Join the conversation

You are posting as a guest. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...