IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
mackwan

I want to know some occult magic.

Rate this topic

I know the person who is doing a magic ( I dont want to disrespect that art of god) but I dont know anything about this world. I contacted some people who are known as pandit or pujari of this field. People call him bapuji or swami. He has pretty good knowledge of it. I took his help when I was in India. But now I am in Australia, and I dont know what is the cure of this occult magic. If any of you know the answer please send me message on my email id. My email is mehul_makwana83@

My problem is very serious so I want you to help me. If you will help me I will help you too.

Please

I know the person who is doing a magic ( I dont want to disrespect that art of god) but I dont know anything about this world. I contacted some people who are known as pandit or pujari of this field. People call him bapuji or swami. He has pretty good knowledge of it. I took his help when I was in India. But now I am in Australia, and I dont know what is the cure of this occult magic. If any of you know the answer please send me message on my email id. My email is mehul_makwana83@

My problem is very serious so I want you to help me. If you will help me I will help you too.

Please

first of all what is your problem or wat is going on with u dat you fell some one is doing you majic

You say u have taken help of some 'swami' ... and now u want "cure for this occult magic" and also that the "problem is very serious"... why not approach the same 'swamiji' who did the occult magic in the first place... generally the one who has done the magic is the one who knows what exactly has been done and therefore can tell what the 'KAAT' (to cancel the magic) can be... or if there is a kaat or not... for some occult practices can be irreversible...