IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
suchandra

That Is A Very Mysterious Thing

Rate this topic

It is not only a mysterious thing but "a very mysterious thing". This seems to be the best answer.

"We have come from God. Just like one man is put in the prison house. He has come from his free home. By his work he is criminal; therefore he is put into the prison house. Similarly, we are all part and parcel of God. Our real home is Vaikuntha. But we have come here. How we have come, that is a very mysterious thing; but we are part and parcel. Why you are jumping with a jet plane to go to the moon planet? If you prepare yourself… There are methods; otherwise, why Krishna says, yānti deva-vrata? “If you want to go to the higher planetary system, you prepare yourself in this life. You’ll be next life…” Tyaktva deham: “You shall go there. Or if you want to remain, go to the planets of Pitrloka, you can go there. And if you prepare yourself to come to Me, back to home, back to God, you can do that.” So what should be our aim of life? We shall go to the higher planetary system or back to home, back to Godhead? “Back,” we say, because we have come from God. Just like one man is put in the prison house. He has come from his free home. By his work he is criminal; therefore he is put into the prison house. Similarly, we are all part and parcel of God. Our real home is Vaikuntha. But we have come here. How we have come, that is a very mysterious thing; but we are part and parcel. Somehow or other… Bhaktivinoda Thakura has sung, anadi karama phale, padi ’bhavarṇava-jale. Somehow or other we have fallen this. Therefore the real aim of life, how to get out of this bhavarṇava, nescience, that is the aim of life. If we remain again like the monkeys and cats and dogs, eating, sleeping, mating, and dancing, that is not very responsible life. Every man should be responsible."

Śrīmad-Bhāgavatam 7.12.2

by His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupāda

Bombay, April 13, 1976

4mvqbux.jpg

Hubble project: These are not stars - they are ALL GALAXIES - in each center a Sun planet.

Our real home is Vaikuntha. But we have come here. How we have come, that is a very mysterious thing; but we are part and parcel. Somehow or other… Bhaktivinoda Thakura has sung, anadi karama phale, padi ’bhavarṇava-jale. Somehow or other we have fallen this.

Siksastakam:

"O son of Maharaja Nanda (Krsna), I am Your eternal servitor, yet somehow or other I have fallen into the ocean of birth and death. Please pick me up from this ocean of death and place me as one of the atoms at Your lotus feet."

The question still remains? why does one think one will be happy without Krishna...

A being in Vaikunta-> fully knowledgable->why does he then ever think he will be happy withiut Lord?

This question bugs me always as a matter of fact...

Jaya jaya Govinda

The question still remains? why does one think one will be happy without Krishna...

A being in Vaikunta-> fully knowledgable->why does he then ever think he will be happy withiut Lord?

This question bugs me always as a matter of fact...

Jaya jaya Govinda

that fact is that there is full knowledge for the liberated souls of Vaikuntha and they know better than to think they can compete with Krishna or be happy without him.

the fall from Vaikuntha is about falling from the brahmajyoti or impersonal shanta-rasa.

the personal devotees of the Lord do not and cannot falldown due to their full knowledge.

the fall from service to Krishna is a fairytale that cannot be supported with shastra.

this fall from Goloka theory is heresy of the Vaishnava siddhanta.

It is a modern invention by a people who have misunderstood and abused the teachings of Srila Prabhupada.

The fall-from-goloka theory is a despicable insult to Lord Krishna and his pure devotees.