IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
dudeza

mula dasa and other questions

Rate this topic

dear you

i have a few queries regarding my chart

1> i was recently advised to remove the yellow sapphire i was wearing because jupiter is closely conjunct saturn in 3rd house virgo, as it seems that wearing stone for jupiter increases saturn! i wish to know if this is true and also if i can restart wearing the yellow sapphire?

2> i was told that my education remains a failure as mercury is under rahu drishti and ketu conjunct. but wearing stone for mercury has not brought any relief for education,as i still have disfocus and zero concentration and extremely minuscle desire to put effort.i wish to know what can be done to reclaim my education with good results?

3> i was also told that i entered saturn mula dasha in march 2004 which will last till nov 2008 and yes i can feel the malefic influences of a retrograde saturn,i wish to know which mula dasha came before this and which will come after?

4> i want to know if i can wear a ruby gemstone? i want to know whether ruby is ok for me?

my details:

DOB: 8th

MOB: march

YOB: 1981

TOB: 14:40 Hrs OR 2:40 PM

POB: bangalore,karnataka,india

thanks for all information

regards

-madhu