IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
moksh

panchungli sadhana help needed

Rate this topic

hey i wanna do the panchungli sadhana and i dont have the right guidance and if any of you guru bhai has done this sadhana plz tell me the mantra the procedure .well was about to try karna pisachini but gurudev in his book tantra "sadhana and siddhi " has sadi he doesnt promote vaam marga sadhana and while checking this forum i found panchungli sadhana so i want help and even suggestion will do

Well, you can go for a search in Mantra Tantra Vigyan for the easiest one but I don't think it will reach you to any destination.

Well, for this kinda sashanas you may find many help and guidance from the one who have succeeded it. But for higher ones without Guru ~~~~no way!!!

Still, Panchanguli too needs a lotta time and devotion and blessings of capable Guru. ANd you need to be initiated first.

reagards

oi passionate freak kathmandu ko kaha bata ho ma pani ktm bata nai ho. hey kathmandu ma yantra haru paune kahi thau cha bahne bhanna la kathmandu ma ta sarai garo hyar ysntra pauna aasto bhairavi ko sadhana garna ko lagi internet bata yantra downlaod garera a4 size ma priont garera garna lageko thiye atar hundaina jasto lagyo . katai yantra kathmandu ma pauccha bhane bhana la. well tara khus lagcha hyar nepali haru kunai forum ma bhet hunda ani by the way timi dherai mathi pugisakeko jastocha sadhan ko chetra ma jun pot pani reply garna bhauchau.

ok bye saroj

Hello Moksh,

I'm happy to get a Nepalese here on the spiritual forum !!! Well, can we manage to talk something personally so that we can have a clear talk on the matter. Coz' i don't wanna talk such a huge thing in the internet. Moksh, yantras from inernet won't be even a mintute help. This, though signifies the importance of sadhanas to be successful in the physical and spiritual world, can't be a help. You need a yantra which is energized with related mantra. And it is a hidden truth that only a person with Sanjeevani Vidhya Siddhi can perform such acts by touching or looking...if we are to energise the Yantra ourselves, it is time consuming and really difficult, if you dare then find Mantra Rahasya by Dr. Narayan Dutt Shrimali and go for it.

Hit me at theeasternthunder@ if you wanna walk the path of spirituality and success.

And brother, we need to be pure hearted, with full devotion to acquire success.

regards