IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
govindrajaa

simple question for the intelligent

Rate this topic

why did god create life on earth, why not on other planets, and why not on other galexies, is there any answer any where in puranas...

Jai Sriman Narayana:

Who said God did not create life on other galaxies and on what basis did they say that? FYI, the word "created" is wrong as it seems to indicate that at some point of time there was nothing and then God created everything. This is not what the Sastras say. The right word to use is "manifested".

Jai Sriman Narayana:

Who said God did not create life on other galaxies and on what basis did they say that? FYI, the word "created" is wrong as it seems to indicate that at some point of time there was nothing and then God created everything. This is not what the Sastras say. The right word to use is "manifested".

where is the proof, I dont belive without seeing or feeling that there is life outside earth, which sastra says that there is life outside earth. you first said there was nothing and then god created everything, what do you mean by everything

Jai Sriman Naranana:

where is the proof, I dont belive without seeing or feeling that there is life outside earth, which sastra says that there is life outside earth.

Where is proof that God created life on earth, did you see, did you feel?

you first said there was nothing and then god created everything, what do you mean by everything.

I didnt say this, sorry! I said completely opposite of this, please read completely not just between words.

where is the proof, I dont belive without seeing or feeling that there is life outside earth, which sastra says that there is life outside earth. you first said there was nothing and then god created everything, what do you mean by everything

Since WHEN does your "feeling" can be submitted as a proof? I don't see how a single person's feeling can be submitted as proof for God's actions.

In Hindusm, the word "Loka" is referred to World/Plains of existence (someone need to confirm which one it is). In many of the puranas and sastras, it already stated that beings from other Lokas have come and influence what happened (or happening) in this World. Therefore, it can be used as evidence stating that Hindusm does support life on other worlds.

Furthermore, do you even have any idea HOW big the Universe is? Are you saying that you believe in God who is all-powerful, all-knowing and all-seeing who created this vast Universe, BUT create a SINGLE planet with life while leaving everything else as empty? What sort of god is that? Moronic? :wacko: