IndiaDivine.org

nomedicationmen/women

Rate this topic

I wonder! with thousands of years of wisdoms, with plethora of health technologies here I see neither any nomedication men nor nomedication women here. Even I do not see any believer of nomedication.

Does it mean that most health technologies are fake or hoaxes?

Can there be any answer to this question without any if or but?

regards

Here are some mother mantras to stir fresh vibrations:

THOUGHT TRANSMISSION MANTRAS

1. Let us attain perfection and pleasures in the constant flow of the

most favorable decisions and happenings to us and extinction of all unfavorable decisions and happenings against us instantly, perfectly, permanently and spontaneously.

2.Let us have

breath in our nostrils,

voice in our mouths,

sight in our eyes,

hearing in our ears,

hair that has not turned gray,

teeth that are not discolored and

much strength in our arms.

Let all our organs remain unimpaired

and our souls in peace and harmony.

3.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in simultaneous and

spontaneous regeneration, fresh generation, repair, readaptation,

regularities and cell health medicines instantly, perfectly,

permanently and spontaneously.

4.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in feeling free, relaxed,

comfortable, reorganized and produce and progress instantly,

perfectly, permanently and spontaneously.

5.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in the constant flow of

clear, vivid and correct feelings and ideas and not any wrong

feeling and idea instantly, perfectly, permanently and

spontaneously.

Jogeshwar.

Here are some mother mantras to stir fresh vibrations:

THOUGHT TRANSMISSION MANTRAS

1. Let us attain perfection and pleasures in the constant flow of the

most favorable decisions and happenings to us and extinction of all unfavorable decisions and happenings against us instantly, perfectly, permanently and spontaneously.

2.Let us have

breath in our nostrils,

voice in our mouths,

sight in our eyes,

hearing in our ears,

hair that has not turned gray,

teeth that are not discolored and

much strength in our arms.

Let all our organs remain unimpaired

and our souls in peace and harmony.

3.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in simultaneous and

spontaneous regeneration, fresh generation, repair, readaptation,

regularities and cell health medicines instantly, perfectly,

permanently and spontaneously.

4.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in feeling free, relaxed,

comfortable, reorganized and produce and progress instantly,

perfectly, permanently and spontaneously.

5.Let us attain perfection and pleasures in the constant flow of

clear, vivid and correct feelings and ideas and not any wrong

feeling and idea instantly, perfectly, permanently and

spontaneously.

Jogeshwar.

It seems to me you are interested in using mantras to try and attain some sort of material perfection. All that and more can be attained simply with the Hare Krishna mantra in my opinion but whatever floats your boat. :)

It seems to me you are interested in using mantras to try and attain some sort of material perfection. All that and more can be attained simply with the Hare Krishna mantra in my opinion but whatever floats your boat. :)

Dear ancientmariner,

I am here to learn what are the ways to make people no medication men or women. If Hare Krishna mantra made you so then it it adds to my pleasure. Wish you all the best on your spiritual journey. I am pragmatic.

Not only that I want to know what are the ways to perfect health and well being but also I want to know relative effectiveness. For example, I want to know what is more effective, Surya meditation or Surya Namaskar?

At the moment i am most engrossed in Surya meditation. Yes, do you have information that Samba, a son of lord Krishna was infected by leprosy and was cured by sun worship?(I have no leprosy?.

regards

Dear ancientmariner,

I am here to learn what are the ways to make people no medication men or women. If Hare Krishna mantra made you so then it it adds to my pleasure. Wish you all the best on your spiritual journey. I am pragmatic.

Not only that I want to know what are the ways to perfect health and well being but also I want to know relative effectiveness. For example, I want to know what is more effective, Surya meditation or Surya Namaskar?

At the moment i am most engrossed in Surya meditation. Yes, do you have information that Samba, a son of lord Krishna was infected by leprosy and was cured by sun worship?(I have no leprosy?.

regards

I don't know anything about Surya meditation. I am pretty much a Hare Krishna fundamentalist in my beliefs. The remedy for all ills in the Kali-yuga according to my Vedic understanding is the chanting of the Hare Krishna mantra. The way to perfect health and well being is to get the favor of Krishna and return back to Godhead when this material body expires from my perspective. It is noble to create medicines that help people ease their physical suffering and all that but as long as people still associate themselves with matter they will stay stuck in the material world which is full of miseries. But that is just the way I look at things and I could be wrong. I apologize if I have offended you in anyway. Best of luck in your spiritual journey.

I avoid doctors as much as possible. :)

This means you are yet to reach the stage niroga(aliment freeness), the fourth stage of health mentioned above.

As far as I understand according to Swami Ramdev baba (1)pranayam(2)asanas and(3)good conduct will give you niroga state of health. I rather reverse the priority-(1) promoting healthy thoughts and extingguishing unhealthy thoughts,(2)pranayama and(3)physical exercises including asanas.

Ayurveda has recognised sadvriti a important health requirement and Achara Rasayana is a branch of Ayurveda.

Hare Krishna mantra is one healthy thought. Let it lead you to niroga state.

regards

I don't know anything about Surya meditation. I am pretty much a Hare Krishna fundamentalist in my beliefs. The remedy for all ills in the Kali-yuga according to my Vedic understanding is the chanting of the Hare Krishna mantra. The way to perfect health and well being is to get the favor of Krishna and return back to Godhead when this material body expires from my perspective. It is noble to create medicines that help people ease their physical suffering and all that but as long as people still associate themselves with matter they will stay stuck in the material world which is full of miseries. But that is just the way I look at things and I could be wrong. I apologize if I have offended you in anyway. Best of luck in your spiritual journey.

There is no need to apologize brother. We are all imperfect. Complacency is detrimental to progress. So I do not allow it to over power me.

Against spiritual progress sage Patanjali enumerates 13 hindrances in Sutra 30 and 31 of the First Step. Vyadhi(ailment) is No.1 hindrance. Here are my English translations:

30.The ailments, inactiveness, doubt, negligence, sensuality/indulgence, wrong

philosophy, absence of proper grounding and instability or unsteadiness are

are mental disturbances and these are hindrances too.

31.Sorrow,disappointment, trembling of body and irregular inhalation and

exhalation are accompaniments of mental disturbances

regards