IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
gauragopala dasa

Lets distribute Back to Godhead Magazine

Rate this topic

I remember on June 14th 1983 the Australian Yatra put a Hare Krishna magazine in every major paper. Every person, young and old new about the Krishna’s in those days regardless of our immaturity and naive pioneering spirit. I have been researching 'again' about stands and have got permission to put those stands in front of some shops at Malls.

Most young people today, in Australia at least, have not even seen a BTG Magazine. If we follow up on this we could see BTG become 'known by the public' again like it was in the 70s and 80s.

The movement is more mature now and the endeavour would be more rewarding than those early days of naivety and ignorance yet innocently full of enthusiasm.

Also I have noticed there are hardly any books in Libraries except for Universities. There needs to be an enormous push to again distribute books. I’ve been looking for Prabhupada’s books in Melbourne and except for his Gita, they do not exist in most Libraries

There needs to be an enormous push to again distribute books

to ordinary person and school students on the street.

The internet is the new way of also distributing books, web sits like indiadivine.org/audarya are vey important. When Bill Gates presented his computor idea for every home in 1977 to IBM, they told him that no one would ever want a computor in the home - how wrong IBM was!! Any way I distributed 75 BTGs doctors surgerious yesterday and in each magazine wrote http://www.indiadivine.org/audarya encouraging others to see Krishna on the web