Rate this topic

SHREERÄDHÄKRSHANCHAITANYÄY NAMAH

GURU SHREECHAINTAYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA....

Haribol Godseed!

Yes, you got my point.

Bhagavan's bhakta is considered even higher than Bhagavan. In this case, Lord Shiva is higher than the Supreme Lord. It is definitely true!

GauraHaribol, Indulekhädasiji,

Bhagavän's bhakta is considered higher tha Bhagavän but it is not so! we all know, that ShreeKrshna, ShreemateeRädhäräneejee only is the ONE who elevates the fallen-souls to the higher stages of Shuddha Bhakti.

moreover, one point that i missed in earlier post was that, while you pointed out Bhagavän ShreeShiva's statement that ShreelPrahläda Mahäräja is a better devotee than HIM (ShreeBrihad Bhägavatämritam 3.75), you definitely missed properly reading 4.20, further in ShreemadBhrihad Bhägavatämrita...

the Shloka is

Text 20

hanumad-ädi-vat tasya

käpi seva kritästi na

param vighnäkule citte

smaraëam kriyate mayä

hanumat-ShreeHanumänjee Mahäräja; ädi-beginning with; vat-like; tasya-of Him; ka api-something; sevä-service; krita-performed; asti-is; na-not; param-greatly; vighna-with troubles; äkule-troubled; citte-in the heart; smaranam-remembrance; kriyate-is done; mayä-by me.

I never rendered direct service to the Lord as ShreeHanumänajee Mahäräjajee and many others, did. I simply meditated on the Lord when my heart was troubled.

------------------------

now, this is what ShreelPrahlädajee Mahäräja has to say...

and you might be aware of the Truth that Hanumänajee Mahäräja is the twelfth Rudra, i.e. incarnation of Bhagavän ShreeShiva!

you should've mentioned this Truth your thread/post!

So, in that case, the Truth is that Bhagavän Shiva is not Higher than Bhagavän ShreeKrshna, HE is a ShreeKrshnasvarüpa!

anyway, once more, seeking apologies if any reader is genuinly hurt! But its a Vedic Declaration that where there is nindä of HariHara, one should quit that place immidiately or give up body! And, considering ShreeSadäShiva a demigod or a yogi or mere a Vaishnava is indeed very offensive for a True Vaishnava.

SHREENITÄIIGAURAHARIBOL

SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH

SHREECHAITANYA MAHÄPRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREENITYÄNANDA PRABHAVE NAMAH

SHREESHIVASHIVÄY NAMAH

JAY JAY SHREEBHAKTA VRUNDA...

i tried to post the whole text in sca-Goudy fonts in the post but it wouldn't be visible so now i'm attaching the 8th chapter of the 3rd Sarga of SHREECHAINTAYA CHARITA MAHÄKÄVYA by ShreeMuräri Gupta.

SHREENITÄIGAURAPREMÄNANDE...SHREEGAURAHARIBOL

SHREERÄDHÄKRSHNACHAITANYÄY NAMAH, ÇréChaitanya Charita Mahäkävya (by ShreelaMuräri Guptajee) 3.8.doc