IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
TeleGuru

Types Of Humans SuperHumans May God Help Me To Remove the Darkness of Ignorance

Rate this topic

When ever I read about something which is totally out of logic, I became desparate to Tell the People the Truth, That Is why I Have Joined This Forum, For Knowing More About Me Go to myspace.com/gurupkar, There You will Get A Glimpse OF MY CapaBilities, So That Before Commenting On What I Am Writing You Should Know About Me, Now I Am Going To Explain Here The Types Of Humans, But Mainly Concentrate On The Super Humans Characteristics, I Think It Will Also Let You Come Out Of The False Image Of Anything Which You Have Created In Your Mind(:idea:),

First of all i would like to tell that you will not find such classification in any of the books, so you better read, after this i will explain the characteristics of extraordinary humans and after that will try to explain what is god!, and working of the universe, of course after this post and if any have any question in mind let me know, you can also mail me at gurupkarlive@writeme.com.

Types of Human beings (According to the Super natural Powers)

Now basically the humans can be divided into two types, one is

1>>>> Extraordinary Type

2>>>> Ordinary Type

The Extraordinary can be further divided into many categories, but main types are :

Type :A

&

Type :B

Now speaking about the Type A of the (Extraordinary), these are the ones which are born after billions of peoples or you can say after 100, or more years.

Now simply speaking anyone who is reading this topic is highly unlikely to be Type A.

These are humans which Possess extraordinary brains, or you can say extraordinary powers. For instance Lord Jesus, Guru Nanak Dev, Lord Shiva, Lord Krishna etc.

Now they are able to control or affect all the living and non-living objects in this universe, how? I will explain it later in next topic.

These types of humans have many characteristics, such as they can change the history of world single handedly.

They can make you millionaire just by applying their small amount of energy or vice versa also.

They can pull the moon away or towards the earth.

They can make the rain to come and make a hurricane to disappear in few minutes.

Such is their might. Now these types of human beings affect all objects in this universe by manipulating the energy which we all are part, or which is controlling the normal functioning of this universe (How Strange).

This is energy which we all are part of.

Now first of all we should try to define the GOD, now simply speaking God is a combination of all the Living and non living objects of this universe, it is just like a system and you know that the system cannot run without some control mechanism and so for controlling the functioning of this universe the GOD itself or you can say due to some unknown and unexplained reasons, the some control mechanism was created which is an energy by itself, and which is both present in all the living and non living objects of this universe.

Now all human beings also have that share of energy, what is that, I dont know but I know is that it treats all humans equal, i.e. why if you hurt somebody then this energy automatically reacts back, when it is your turn , and that is why it takes lot of time, and when it acts you have long forgotten that you have hurt or cheated somebody.

Now coming to Type A human beings they are born with the capability to affect this energy, which means if they can manipulate or control this energy, they are equal to God, i.e why call them the son of God or GOD Avtar etc. This also means that they can also affect the human beings. What are the type of affects, you can understand from the fact that there is no word Impossible in their dictionary.

Other characteristics of these types of human beings are that they are shy and are strong headed, and have complete knowledge of working of this energy. How strange?

Other characteristics of these are that no body can harm them physically or mentally provided they do not commit any sin. (Why? I will explain this in my characteristics of Energy Post). Even if you think about harming them, their unconscious brain will automatically works against you and will destroy you.

Also they have the power to be at different locations at same time and have Telepathic capacity, and they can link to any human and vice versa and talk, feel and can also have sex to opposite sex, sitting miles away from that persons (Actually the Distance does not mater( There is also some constraints in doing Telepathy, will be explained in next post)

The Second Type is B Type, these are inferior to A type and are good at only one art, for example Newton, Alexander, Napoleon, Ranjeet Singh, Akbar etc.

These are lesser in power and can affect the energy to very small extent, cannot harm or help anybody with their energy, but can help themselves only.

These are very superstitious in nature.

Now you must be wondering if everything exists in human beings then what is the meaning of god at all in this world. You are wrong, because in our language we also call the GOD as "PARAMATAMA" means that the "Combination of All Spirits", i.e. all living things in this universe are part of that "Great Spirit". But this is very narrow definition of GOD. Now coming to defining the God, you can say it is combination of all the living and non living objects in this :Universe. It is also not the Complete definition because you can argue that how can sun or moon or mars can affect us, but you are wrong, because they affect us when are in the womb of over mother, i.e. the very existence of ours is dependent over the time when we take birth. Now you must be wondering what is this. It means that the positioning of all the heavenly bodies affect the way we are going to behave and live in this universe. In Indian language it is also known as "Jyotsh", i.e. You can say horoscope also. But i am not talking about the horoscope, what i am talking about is god and human beings. No human being can be as powerful as the God is, but the humans are capable of affecting the living and non living objects, but the main constraint is the very lesser age of human being as compared to the universe. One other thing i want to say is that their is an energy which is residing or flowing or we are share the part of that energy. But the main problem is that even i cannot define or specify this energy, what i can tell you is that if somebody can control this energy, then he can change the history single handedly. Now what we call this person is GOD or extraordinary human beings. Now their are few strange observations about this energy.

1. Every object in this universe is affected and is part of the this energy.

2. It always work automatically until someone is able to control it. What if somebody is capable of controlling this energy and if tends to apply it to do some work, that means he is going to change that normal functioning of this energy, so it will take bits out of that person every time he uses it to change something or affect anybody.

3. 99% of so called guru's do not have knowledge about this energy, but strangely enough they know some common characteristics of this energy, without the knowledge of its actual working. Such as they know that it work to some extent because of some sort of sacrifice such as sacrificing your favorite food etc.

4. One of the main characteristics of this energy is that it will always favor the person who is right or good to others and always against those people who are selfless and always works against those who try to harm the interests of somebody.

5. The characteristics helps to make the world a good place to live and also help in people to be good not bad, and also punishes those who harm in someway to any thing which is living or non-living also. So somebody harms anybody he is given the due treatment according to harm he has done. That is why their is an old saying in India that the justice of god may be late but it is inevitable or you can say unstoppable and is sudden and it sweeps the guilty person by sudden reaction. Is not it strange. Now it works against the guilty person because every human has equal right to live on this earth and universe.

6. Also the major characteristic of this energy is that when Bad humans tend to loot or harm the poor or helpless people to great extent, then their is always some such type of person is born which is equal to GOD and in Indian Language we say that he is "sixteen Kalan Bharpoor", which literally means that he is above any other human being on this earth and no one can harm that person and that is person which quickly give punishment to those who are on the wrong books of this energy, their are many examples such as Moses, Jesus Christ, Mohammad, Guru Nanak Dev, Guru Gobind Singh, God Shankar, Vishnu, Brahma, Goddess Kally and God Krishna and Rama. They punish those peoples sometimes by letting those wrong people hurt them. Because they are so powerful than the ordinary human beings that if their one cell of body dies then million of cells of million of wrong people dies and if he is killed then the death of the wrong people is such that even the "Satan" will also tremble.

7. This energy is mainly responsible for the Normal Telepathic connections between human beings and much-2 more.

8. Now what do you mean by Telepathy? First of all perform a little experiment, Take a photo of your friend, preferably, because he is not going to lie. Now think about that person for five minutes by looking at his photograph. It does not matter that where he is living, because the human rays always travel in Circle just like a radar. It will automatically find the desired person. Now after you have thought about that person, I want you to wait for 15 to 20 minutes depending upon the distance he is away from you (may be 10000 km or more). Now after 15 to 20 minutes call that person and ask him to tell you sincerely that whether he has thought about you or not. The answer will be definitely Yes. So this is the most primary form of Telepathy. Now the more advanced form of Telepathy is that you can talk to that person no matter where he is on this earth or may be in universe ( Why I am saying May be cause I have not experimented with the one with person sitting on the mars, but I think it is very much possible). The next form is that you can touch that person physically and have sex with him, with real consequences, which means everything will be real. Now if you can touch a person you can also slap a person, but the person with so much energy will be Type A, and for harming a person he do not have to slap the person, he can so much more than that. He can just finish that person just by mere thinking.

9. Ok, now you have understood what do you mean by telepathy, it is just an extra characteristic of person, now the level of telepathy described above, except the normal one can be achieved by only a Type A person.

There is much more, what I think that my page will become to large to read so I will write it some other part or do some other ?.

Now you must be wondering that what is my Type, Now up to know if you have completely read this topic you must have understood that I must be Type . Because only the Type A person can explain all this.

Now you must be asking that whether I can do but I have described about the Type A person, you must ask yourself that whether any person who has never done anything like that can explain all this or not, the answer is no. So do not be afraid of me, I am not going to harm anybody, I am just interested in living a life of normal human being. If you have any doubt about anything you can ask me freely. Thanks a lot for reading all this and for your valuable time.

If any body have any question just send me the message are gurupkarlive@writeme.com or gurupkar@gmail.com or neuronguru@.co.in. May be I will explain after sometime when i will be in a mood to write. Thanks for reading.

The ordinary human beings ate the majority of the human beings and don't affect the energy at all, but they can be charged by the Type A humans to become the Type B humans (Strange)

See next post.

Guest guest

This is amazing

Do you have a paypal account because I would like to send you some money.

I used to be a scientologist until five minutes ago but now I believe in you.

sincerely,

Tom Cruise

Most of the peoples don't beleive that the their is anything like Telepathic connections in ordinary human beings or extraordinary human beings. But this perception is totally wrong. In order to prove that the Telapthic powers exists in ordinary human beings also. For that take a picture of your good friend and then think about your friend for about 10 to 15 mins. Also it does not matter that at which location ur friend is, which means u can be in USA and ur friend may be sitting at USSR or UK or any place on the earth. After u have thought about ur friend for 15 mins, wait for two mins and then after that call ur friend and ask him to tell sincerely that whether he had thought about u or not. The answer Will be that he has just been thinking about u. The reason could be anything- So it will prove that telepathy does exists.

U know the most basic form of Telepathic connections are, in which ur thoughts r transfered instantly, no matter what the distance is! The more advanced form of Telepathy which i have experienced is that u can directly talk to a person, u can feel the body of a person physically, and in that case, of course u can have sex, which i did with my one and only one friend (of course she is still my friend), plus lots of other things. What i need to tell u that their are basically two types of human beings, Super Humans and Ordinary Humans, Technically speaking the super humans can utilize their brain upto 100%, where as ordinary one 1 % and little above the ordinary persons can utilize their brain upto 3%, u know that even 1 % increase in brain utilization and u can do wonderful things. Also for above mentioned typpe of Telepathy(Advanced Form Such As Talking,Physical Touching, Having Sex etc) to take place, at least one of the persons should be Super Humans, and it does not work like as shown in the movies, Actually when an extraordinary man tries to establish a Telepathic connection with some person (ordinary), then that person also gets some share of energy from super human before the complete Telepathic connection is established. In case of ordinary humans they never discover (except few exceptions) that they also have basic form of Telepathic Capability.

How technically?

The psychic phenomena by which communication occurs between minds, or mind-to-mind communication. Such communication includes thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and mental images. Telepathic descriptions are universally found in writings and oral lore. In tribal societies such as the Aborigines of Australia telepathy is accepted as a human faculty, while in more advanced societies it is thought a special ability belonging to mystics and psychics. Although not scientifically proven, telepathy is being increasingly studied in psychical research.

No Scientific Evidence As Yet (Of Advanced As Well As Basic)

In conclusion telepathy, like the other forms of psychic phenomena is elusive and difficult to test systematically. Enough evidence is available to reasonably substantiate the phenomenon does exist. But, quantifying it seems to be another matter. The phenomenon is closely connect to the emotional states on both the sender and receiver which creates difficulty in replicating experimental results. Attitudinal factors also influence the phenomenon. The best that researchers can hope for is to have supportive and receptive subjects in experiments that produce similar results. A.G.H.

Why Have I Told You The Above , Because I Can Do That, That Is why I Can Talk About It,. :smash:

This is amazing

sincerely,

Tom Cruise

Thanks for such a sincere gesture, As a matter of fact this year around Me & My Friends are sponsering a poor student to take admission in Engineering and for the same we have collecting all the money we can get, now we sincerely need some help as we have reached only half way mark. That will be very nice If you can donate , secondly I do not have account On paypal, But you can send me money through Western Union, My address is as follows,

Gurupkar Singh,

#50-A, Hardyal Nagar,

Jalandhar, Punjab

India-144022

Or you can also contact me through my email gurupkarlive@.

After you send the money, I will tell You To ask for one wish, which I can Fullfill, Thanx Brother.By The Way I Am Working As Lecturer In University In Computers (Engg Classes)

Love Always, Only Good Ones Will Live ,

Guru

Hello Friends,

Most Of the Time I Am Listening About The Haunted Houses Or Places, So I Thought It Will Be Good Idea To Aware The People Of The Fact About All Such Things.

If There is a spirit, then it can be definitely sent to where it belongs, but for that you must have the power to communicate the spirit, or if not at least one can force her to leave that place. One thing you must understand is that spirits are just an energy and does not have conscious mind,which means that it always acts unconsciously, and it is sometimes provoked by the acts of the persons staying in that place,or It Just Go On Acting Or Behaving Like That Forever or May Be Upto The Time, When The Energy Of Some Other Powerfull Human Being Does Not Control That Place. Also it happens in those case (That is the energy remains in the house), when the person at the time of the death has faced an extreme pain or horror, as children minds are soft, generally the energy belongs to children or women (Not The Rule), but it is not the rule. Now What Is This Which I Have Told That It Controls The Area, you know humans have the energy associated with them, whenever we reside at some place then our energy is absorbed by the surroundings or you can say our energy affect the surroundings or you can say it controls the surroundings (In case Of Super Humans ,It Can Do Much More To The Persons Going To Place Which Have Been Considered Sacred By That Human Being, Or You Can Say It Does Not Like Other Humans), and this energy is most active in case of fear or pain or fear of death, so because of the painful death of somebody the energy gets control of this house, now what you need to do is to combine your energy and concentrate on this energy and tries to nullify its affect by applying your energy or in other words ask this spirit to leave the house, The energy can be combined by touching each other or holding hands, more is the number of persons more is the affect,:eek3:

Love Always

Guru

I am already mystic. I don't need.

Last night I chanted Hare Krishna mantra in my sleep all night.

But, it looks like Tom Cruise is very interested.

Hello Friend,

Did I Know You, As You Have commented That I Don't need, What Is It You Do Not Need, Kindly clear Your thoughts :wacko:.

Only The Good Ones Will LIVE & LOVE

LAADO ALWAYS

GURU

It's fine to define God as the sum total of everything (living and "unliving" beings and matter). However, from the science of systems theory, there is the principle that: the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Take a car for example--take the car apart and you have all the parts of the car, but you cannot drive anywhere with them.

Similarly, even if we accept that God is the all-in-all, we must also accept that God is *more* than just the sum of its parts.

As for your mood, TeleGuru, the tone of your words remind me of this article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wobegon_effect

Lake Wobegon effect

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

<!-- start content --> The Lake Wobegon effect is the human tendency to overestimate one's achievements and capabilities in relation to others. It is named for the fictional town of Lake Wobegon from the radio series A Prairie Home Companion, where, according to Garrison Keillor, "all the women are strong, all the men are good-looking, and all the children are above average". In a similar way, a large majority of people claim to be above average; this phenomenon has been observed among drivers, CEOs, stock market analysts, college students, police officers and state education officials, among others. Experiments and surveys have repeatedly shown that most people believe that they possess attributes that are better or more desirable than average.

Surveying drivers, Ola Svenson (1981) found that 80% of respondents rated themselves in the top 30% of all drivers.<sup id="_ref-0" class="reference">[1]</sup> Asking college students about their popularity, Zuckerman and Jost (2001) showed that most students judged themselves to be "more popular than average".<sup id="_ref-1" class="reference">[2]</sup>

In 1987, John Cannell completed a study that reported the statistically impossible finding that all states claimed average student test scores above the national norm.

One College Board survey asked 829,000 high school seniors to rate themselves in a number of ways. When asked to rate their own ability to "get along with others," a statistically insignificant number — less than one percent — rated themselves as below average. Furthermore, sixty percent rated themselves in the top ten percent, and one-fourth of respondents rated themselves in the top one percent. Some have argued that more subjective traits like this may be more easily distorted.

The effect has been found repeatedly by many other studies for other traits, including fairness, virtuosity, luck, and investing ability, to name a few. It is similar and may be related to ingroup bias and wishful thinking. In contrast, the worse-than-average effect refers to a tendency to underestimate oneself in certain conditions, which may include self-handicapping behavior. It can be compared to the false consensus effect.

<table id="toc" class="toc" summary="Contents"> <tbody><tr> <td> Contents

[hide]

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> ........ type="text/javascript"> //<!--[CDATA[ if (window.showTocToggle) { var tocShowText = "show"; var tocHideText = "hide"; showTocToggle(); } //]]--> .........>

[edit] Logical plausibility

The following explains how more than half of a sample may actually be above "average" (when average is understood as the arithmetic mean of a series).<sup id="_ref-2" class="reference">[3]</sup>

[edit] If one point in a series is low enough, all other points may be above average.

Example: Five students are asked to rate their looks on a scale of 1 to 10. Four say they rate their looks as a 9 and the last one says their looks rate as a 4. The mean of that series would be 8, making 80% of the students of above 'average' looks.

[edit] If a series is binary, every non zero point is above average.

Example: One million (or any number) of students take a hypothetical high school exit exam which in this hypothetical situation is rated as either passing or failing (1 or 0, or any two different numbers). Assuming that at least one student fails the test and at least one student passes the test, the mean will lie somewhere between 1 and 0 (or whatever two numbers were originally chosen) and thus every student that fails the test will be below average and every student that passes the test will be above average. If only one student out of that million (or however many took the test) failed the test, then every other student, since they passed a test which only has a binary outcome, is above average.

It is impossible for a majority to be above the median.

It is possible that all the children in Lake Wobegon are above the average of a larger population pool (e.g., a town with good dietary and healthcare systems might have children which tend to be above the regional or national average).

The term is also frequently used to describe a perceived tendency to treat children as "special" in order to boost their self-esteem, even though the children may only be average or even underperforming.<sup class="noprint Template-Fact">[citation needed]

</sup>

Did you say on one of your threads that you actually teach English?!?!? It's pretty inconceivable.

For starters, look up the difference between "affect" and "effect" and where to use each.

Usually, I'm dead set against "big pharma", but, in your case, I imagine anti-psychotic medications might help.

Welcome to the neighborhood!

Cheers!

Hello Friends,

Most Of the Time I Am Listening About The Haunted Houses Or Places, So I Thought It Will Be Good Idea To Aware The People Of The Fact About All Such Things.

If There is a spirit, then it can be definitely sent to where it belongs, but for that you must have the power to communicate the spirit, or if not at least one can force her to leave that place. One thing you must understand is that spirits are just an energy and does not have conscious mind,which means that it always acts unconsciously, and it is sometimes provoked by the acts of the persons staying in that place,or It Just Go On Acting Or Behaving Like That Forever or May Be Upto The Time, When The Energy Of Some Other Powerfull Human Being Does Not Control That Place. Also it happens in those case (That is the energy remains in the house), when the person at the time of the death has faced an extreme pain or horror, as children minds are soft, generally the energy belongs to children or women (Not The Rule), but it is not the rule. Now What Is This Which I Have Told That It Controls The Area, you know humans have the energy associated with them, whenever we reside at some place then our energy is absorbed by the surroundings or you can say our energy affect the surroundings or you can say it controls the surroundings (In case Of Super Humans ,It Can Do Much More To The Persons Going To Place Which Have Been Considered Sacred By That Human Being, Or You Can Say It Does Not Like Other Humans), and this energy is most active in case of fear or pain or fear of death, so because of the painful death of somebody the energy gets control of this house, now what you need to do is to combine your energy and concentrate on this energy and tries to nullify its affect by applying your energy or in other words ask this spirit to leave the house, The energy can be combined by touching each other or holding hands, more is the number of persons more is the affect,:eek3:

Love Always

Guru

:deal:In My Personal Webpage At Myspace I Posted This Very Topic, And You Know Somebody Raised A Question About The Legimity Of The Definition, As There Is Saying That Everything Happens For The Good, Which Means That even If Things Are Not As You Planned ,Sooner Or Later They May Be, Because (Guru Nanak Dev Ji Said 'Nanak Dukhia Sabh Sansar', Actually Somebody asked them that Why God Give Us Sorrow, or why we are always worried, while some persons do not have to worry anything as theor life is very prosperous, Then Guru Ji Said these words ,means that every human in this universe have some worries, and it does not matter whether he is rich or poor, So one must be satisfied with whatever he have), actuall he asked me that how can you define a God or Soul, when you do not have any such experience, and this thing struck to my mind that only the Blessed with the complete knowledge of the universe, only those can define God, Also Whatever I AM Writing Is With MY OWN (Of Course MY GIRLFRIEND, To Know About The Contribution Of My GirlFriend in helping Me To Achieve THE ENLIGHTENMENT, goto myspace.com/gurupkar or mail me gurupkarlive@), Although It Is Impossible To Define The God but I Am Giving The Most Accurate (Appx) Definition.

First of I believe that you Have Complete Knowledge About Super Humans and What They Are Capable Of, As I Have Discussed in the Topic 'Types Of Super Humans' that These Can Affect All The Living And Non Living Objects Of This Universe, By Controlling And Manipulating The Energy Which Flows Through All Objects Of This Universe,

This is energy which we all are part of.

Now first of all we should try to define the GOD, now simply speaking God is a combination of all the Living and non living objects of this universe, it is just like a system and you know that the system cannot run without some control mechanism and so for controlling the functioning of this universe the GOD itself or you can say due to some unknown and unexplained reasons, the some control mechanism was created which is an energy by itself (And Hence Called GOD), and which is both present in all the living and non living objects of this universe.

Actually This Energy Is Also Known As Our Soul And As All Objects Of this Universe Have This Energy , SO God Can Be Defined as Combination Of All Souls. Sometimes We Tend To Think that Only The Living Objects Have The Soul, But It Is Very Wrong Because All Those Things Which Have Been Developed By The God (Nature) Have soul, also from this some conclusions can be derived,

'All Humans Or Any Living Or Non Living Objects In This Universe Have Equal Right To Co Exist and if we try to change or harm it (Living, Non Living) that means we are acting against the God.'

'There Is nothing like heaven or hell above this universe or earth, All Those Things were Imaginary, As All Super Humans Thought That This Can Be The Best Way To Keep People From Harming Anything Which Is Occuring Naturally ,which Includes Humans , Animals , All Other Objects'

' Heaven or Hell are Present On This Earth And Every Human Is Given The Treatment By This Energy When His Term Comes, That Means Person Committing Crime or Some Good Thing Will Be Trrates first And Then After that Second One and So On'

' Another Important Observation About This Energy Is That it Always Help The Good'

'Another very important characteristic of this Energy Is That It Takes Some Time To React That It May Act After One Year Or So'

' Super Humans Can Accelerate This Process (Such As Myself)'

With Love Always

Only Good Ones Will Survive

Guru

"beleive"

"I" before "e" except after "c". You're really an English teacher???!?!?!

But seriously, telepathy (which I *do* believe is real) could save folks a lot of money on phone bills (and, potentially, brain cancer).

This would certainly be a "paranormal" discussion, but is telepathy a spiritual, or a subtle material energy?

Is telepathy a heart-to-heart communication, or is it mental?

Most of the peoples don't beleive that the their is anything like Telepathic connections in ordinary human beings or extraordinary human beings. But this perception is totally wrong. In order to prove that the Telapthic powers exists in ordinary human beings also. For that take a picture of your good friend and then think about your friend for about 10 to 15 mins. Also it does not matter that at which location ur friend is, which means u can be in USA and ur friend may be sitting at USSR or UK or any place on the earth. After u have thought about ur friend for 15 mins, wait for two mins and then after that call ur friend and ask him to tell sincerely that whether he had thought about u or not. The answer Will be that he has just been thinking about u. The reason could be anything- So it will prove that telepathy does exists.

U know the most basic form of Telepathic connections are, in which ur thoughts r transfered instantly, no matter what the distance is! The more advanced form of Telepathy which i have experienced is that u can directly talk to a person, u can feel the body of a person physically, and in that case, of course u can have sex, which i did with my one and only one friend (of course she is still my friend), plus lots of other things. What i need to tell u that their are basically two types of human beings, Super Humans and Ordinary Humans, Technically speaking the super humans can utilize their brain upto 100%, where as ordinary one 1 % and little above the ordinary persons can utilize their brain upto 3%, u know that even 1 % increase in brain utilization and u can do wonderful things. Also for above mentioned typpe of Telepathy(Advanced Form Such As Talking,Physical Touching, Having Sex etc) to take place, at least one of the persons should be Super Humans, and it does not work like as shown in the movies, Actually when an extraordinary man tries to establish a Telepathic connection with some person (ordinary), then that person also gets some share of energy from super human before the complete Telepathic connection is established. In case of ordinary humans they never discover (except few exceptions) that they also have basic form of Telepathic Capability.

How technically?

The psychic phenomena by which communication occurs between minds, or mind-to-mind communication. Such communication includes thoughts, ideas, feelings, sensations and mental images. Telepathic descriptions are universally found in writings and oral lore. In tribal societies such as the Aborigines of Australia telepathy is accepted as a human faculty, while in more advanced societies it is thought a special ability belonging to mystics and psychics. Although not scientifically proven, telepathy is being increasingly studied in psychical research.

No Scientific Evidence As Yet (Of Advanced As Well As Basic)

In conclusion telepathy, like the other forms of psychic phenomena is elusive and difficult to test systematically. Enough evidence is available to reasonably substantiate the phenomenon does exist. But, quantifying it seems to be another matter. The phenomenon is closely connect to the emotional states on both the sender and receiver which creates difficulty in replicating experimental results. Attitudinal factors also influence the phenomenon. The best that researchers can hope for is to have supportive and receptive subjects in experiments that produce similar results. A.G.H.

Why Have I Told You The Above , Because I Can Do That, That Is why I Can Talk About It,. :smash:

Did you say on one of your threads that you actually teach English?!?!? It's pretty inconceivable.

For starters, look up the difference between "affect" and "effect" and where to use each.

Usually, I'm dead set against "big pharma", but, in your case, I imagine anti-psychotic medications might help.

Cheers!

Only An Indian Can Feel Proud In Having Good Knowledge In English, I Think It Is Because Of The Spelling Mishtake, And One Thing Is Very True No Matter Where Do You Belong, That It Does Not Matter Whether You Are Strong IN Gramatical Errors, If The messege is conveyed. Also What the Use Of Good Grammer If You Know Nothing About Me, Visit ;y Personal Webpage At myspace.com/gurupkar, Cheer s Briather

Love Always

Only Good Ones Will Survive

Guru

Cheers!

I Teach no english, I teach in computers,

Guru

Telepathy Do Take Place through ones brain, All SuperHumans Have This Capability (Such As Lord Shiva, Lord Jesus, Guru Nank DevJi, Lord Moses (and Lord Me(Just Joking))), Now onee can argue that You can save lot of money by using Telepathy, but it is very sad thing that only Super Humans Have Such Capability, Oh Yes, Forgive Me, It Is Of Two Types, Basic & Advanced, in Basic Only Thoughts are tranferred, but in Advanced Form One Talk, Have Sex with Oppisite Sex, Can Beat the Hell Out Of A Person and Much More, Basically the ordinary ones can only tranfer their thoughts, but they should have a strong bonding , Also The Telepathy Is The Basic Tool For All Super Humans To Act Remotely, such as apearing at some location without being present at that location, It will take two days to explain, write me personally if your ego is not hurt, Take Care

Guru

Bye Friends , I will answer rest of the questions, as it is too late in India, O Have to go to office in the morning, may be tomorrow, or whenever I will be Free I Will Explain Everything

TaKE cARE

oNLY goOD oNE wiLL sURvIVE,

dO nOT jOKE tOO hARD aS iT cAn Be HuRTINg SOmETiMES,

Thanks for answering my questions so sincerely. These things are still very mysterious to me, and my interest isn't so great that I will take great pains to understand metaphysical topics.

Regarding my ego being hurt--part of the way I act, I believe, is to seek out chastisement--I *want* my (false) ego to be hurt. I want to shred it into little bits (kinda like what theist was referring to in the "Slamming Maya" thread).

I hope, by the grace of Gurudev, to stamp out the fire of self-interest that burns in my heart and drives me to foolish, selfish behavior, so that I may serve all by serving the Center.

Hmmmm...another question: would you say that telepathy and astral projection are the same thing, then?

Telepathy Do Take Place through ones brain, All SuperHumans Have This Capability (Such As Lord Shiva, Lord Jesus, Guru Nank DevJi, Lord Moses (and Lord Me(Just Joking))), Now onee can argue that You can save lot of money by using Telepathy, but it is very sad thing that only Super Humans Have Such Capability, Oh Yes, Forgive Me, It Is Of Two Types, Basic & Advanced, in Basic Only Thoughts are tranferred, but in Advanced Form One Talk, Have Sex with Oppisite Sex, Can Beat the Hell Out Of A Person and Much More, Basically the ordinary ones can only tranfer their thoughts, but they should have a strong bonding , Also The Telepathy Is The Basic Tool For All Super Humans To Act Remotely, such as apearing at some location without being present at that location, It will take two days to explain, write me personally if your ego is not hurt, Take Care

Guru

Guru insertLog.php?superhuman

Would you please tell us concisely about how did you become superhuman from an ordinary human ?

Guest guest

It's fine to define God as the sum total of everything (living and "unliving" beings and matter). However, from the science of systems theory, there is the principle that: the whole is greater than the sum of the parts.

Take a car for example--take the car apart and you have all the parts of the car, but you cannot drive anywhere with them.

Similarly, even if we accept that God is the all-in-all, we must also accept that God is *more* than just the sum of its parts.

As for your mood, TeleGuru, the tone of your words remind me of this article:

['en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wobegon_effect"]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lake_Wobegon_effect

</sup>

I think murali ji the same thing applies to you also as you go on criticising a person, also always remeber that whenever you point your finger towards other person, three fingers are also pointed towards you,

regards

Guest guest

This is amazing

sincerely,

Tom Cruise

I think this person is never going to grow?

The Telepathy is practised in India from ancient times, even in bhagwat Gita it tells us about Sanjaya who is capable of receiving live images from the battlefield of kurekshetra,

dhrtarastra uvaca

dharma-ksetre kuru-ksetre

samaveta yuyutsavah

mamakah pandavas caiva

kim akurvata sanjaya

Sanjaya was a student of Vyasa, and therefore, by the mercy of Vyasa, Sanjaya was able to envision the Battlefield of Kuruksetra even while he was in the room of Dhrtarastra. And so, Dhrtarastra asked him about the situation on the battlefield.

Thanks for answering my questions so sincerely. These things are still very mysterious to me, and my interest isn't so great that I will take great pains to understand metaphysical topics.

Regarding my ego being hurt--part of the way I act, I believe, is to seek out chastisement--I *want* my (false) ego to be hurt. I want to shred it into little bits (kinda like what theist was referring to in the "Slamming Maya" thread).

I hope, by the grace of Gurudev, to stamp out the fire of self-interest that burns in my heart and drives me to foolish, selfish behavior, so that I may serve all by serving the Center.

Hmmmm...another question: would you say that telepathy and astral projection are the same thing, then?

Telepathy and astral projection are two sides of same coin, in astral projection, your soul leaves your body and in Telepathy you are able to send yourself or your soul to different place, the astral projection is the intial state of telepathic capability, astral projection is triggered by unconscious mind whereas telepathy by conscious mind, if the person is capable enough he can do so by conscious mind, then it become telepathy, regards.