IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guest guest

Ode to Modern Science & Beliefs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

People who lack proper intelligence should not diminish scriptural (real) laws for our temporary reality.

Skepticizing modern sci-fi:

1. Is Earth rotating around Sun? I think every planet is rotating around Earth b/c if Earth were flying through space at 40,000? mph then we are in an ugly god-tornado wouldn't we all be? Put the Law of Earth Gravity into this equation? Yes it holds us, only when Earth is still. The Law of Rotating Planets (Kepler) is real. Just doesn't apply to Earth. Is Earth tilted? Dude, why isn't it in any cool pic of Earth in space?

2. Did we evolve from monkeys (or before that). We can deevolve but not upevolve. God is the dynamic genetic engineer. Every species has a set of characteristics in addition to the subtle characteristics it picks up from transmigrating. This is your atman.

(minor) 3. Did we land on the moon? We could have but it's EXTREMELY hard without a modern computer helping out! What they had at that time are extremely slow vacuume-tubes computers. Yah, it could crank out one equation. But there are 1000s of equations if you need to land on the moon w/o blowing up. Is the flag in the moon still? Just get me a real-time pic of it.

4. Meat-eating is heallllthy. Yes it has a few good nutrients. You figure out the rest. Scientists feel 100% on this.

5. The Vedas are real. Yah, the originals were. Even most of it still is. Problem is most people can't figure out much about it. But there are so many interpolations now and no one can do any thing. FIRSTLY, you would need to be good at Sanskrit to even know if everything you are reading is real!? They're probably sitting in some old libraries in good shape still.

6. Astrology is unreal. Depends on Vedic astrology IQ of the astrologer.

7. Predestiny is unreal. Pretty real for most people.

I'm not an expert scientist so I don't validate things. Pretty much, their inherent epistemology is weak, extremely weak compared to other methods.

Probably most scientists already know the easy stuff I just explained.

Guest guest

Science can help science.

Someone just invent a IQ drug. We all know it's possible.

Then we can all be sure what we know is real within our IQ domain (will know that too). Just like 1+2=3 or 1 or 2 for an intelligent animal.

Secrets probably in a top-secret library already.

Hi there,

Ur point no 1 is nothing but a message-of-a-fooling-mind of type. the truth is unveiled by the science and even the great Yogis have admitted it. So quit it.

Yeahm God is an excellent engineer, we are not the off-springs of the MONKEYS

The American never landed on the moon earlier but it was more like a movie, a plot to threat former USSR

Meat eating could be healthy in some ways but we are not born like that. All the carnivorous got sharp nail and the teeth, is there anyone with thsese stuffs??? it's scientifically proven that it creates negative vibration into us.

Yes Vedas are real, no comparison. The science has eveloved out of the Vedas. Tell me how many atoms have been declared so far, i guess 19??? i dunno. But in Rigveda, it's described as the sun consists of 7 different colored rays, each ray consists 21 atoms, in total 147 atoms are there. Go find it, even the great Einstein admitted it.

What you know as the astrology is the pirated form of it not the real one. Tell me do U got the GUTS experimenting????

Just don't utter words in ignorance, before that dare facing things up and experiment first. Doya'know that Einstein was experimenting on the spiritualism in his last days??? If you can find his last incompleted book or biography on him by R.H. Brook.

regards

Guest guest

Yes Vedas are real, no comparison. The science has eveloved out of the Vedas. Tell me how many atoms have been declared so far, i guess 19??? i dunno. But in Rigveda, it's described as the sun consists of 7 different colored rays, each ray consists 21 atoms, in total 147 atoms are there. Go find it, even the great Einstein admitted it.

Can you please elaborate further on that? What verses of the Vedas gives that information? And where did Einstein admit it and did he study the Rig Veda? I knew he regularly read the Bhagavad Gita.

Guest guest

"Yes Vedas are real, no comparison. The science has eveloved out of the Vedas. Tell me how many atoms have been declared so far, i guess 19??? i dunno. But in Rigveda, it's described as the sun consists of 7 different colored rays, each ray consists 21 atoms, in total 147 atoms are there. Go find it, even the great Einstein admitted it."

First off, it doesn't matter what scientist admits to the supremacy of a scripture, what matters is the REASONING behind his admission.

Second, light is not composed of "atoms", light is made up of photons and is an electromagnetic wave. White light is composed of multiple wavelengths of light, each denoting a different color.

The sun is a fusion reacter, a big ball of hydrogen gas whose nuclei are being fused together to form helium gas. Eventually the supply of hydrogen gas will be exhausted, and the sun will cool down, and collapse in on itself.

I don't know what you mean by declaration of how many atoms are found. An atom is an atom, it is just a basic unit, consisting of protons, neutrons and electrons. Initially the atom was deemed to be indivisible, hence it was given the name "atom", but now that is no longer the case. The protons and neutrons in the atom are composed of quarks, even smaller particles than protons and neutrons. And those quarks may be just strings of energy vibrating at a particular frequency to produce those quarks.

Guest guest

Hi there,

Ur point no 1 is nothing but a message-of-a-fooling-mind of type. the truth is unveiled by the science and even the great Yogis have admitted it. So quit it.

Yeahm God is an excellent engineer, we are not the off-springs of the MONKEYS

The American never landed on the moon earlier but it was more like a movie, a plot to threat former USSR

Meat eating could be healthy in some ways but we are not born like that. All the carnivorous got sharp nail and the teeth, is there anyone with thsese stuffs??? it's scientifically proven that it creates negative vibration into us.

What you know as the astrology is the pirated form of it not the real one. Tell me do U got the GUTS experimenting????

Just don't utter words in ignorance, before that dare facing things up and experiment first. Doya'know that Einstein was experimenting on the spiritualism in his last days??? If you can find his last incompleted book or biography on him by R.H. Brook.

regards

"Ur point no 1 is nothing but a message-of-a-fooling-mind of type. the truth is unveiled by the science and even the great Yogis have admitted it. So quit it."

Alright, if the Earth is tilted then the continents will be in at different points going in a circumfrence around the sphere.

I read the earth is at a velocity of 60000+ mph and in addition to that it is spinning. There is no dense blockade above land which would stop gushing air from coming onto our land. Just tell me, we should be experience some extreme extreme windy conditions every second! We can see the continents from space and there isn't some invisible dense see-through glassy material with gateway openings covering Earth, so quit it.

Who are those great Yogis who admitted this bad science? None i know.

Guest guest

"Alright, if the Earth is tilted then the continents will be in at different points going in a circumfrence around the sphere."

if Earth is actually rotating on its axis.

Guest guest

If astrology is true, why are we getting wrong outcome. Mainly to say bout Jathaka. Wedding only proceeded when the couples Jataka matched each other. Then, how come the bride become a widow after few years of wedding? How could abuse take place? How come there's no toleration between the couples? And a wife forced to live with the husband even the society knows he is a great drunker. WHY?