IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Vikram Ramsundar

Shyamananda Prabhu's beautiful temple of Sri Sri Radha-Shyamsundar

Rate this topic

Sri Shyamsundar is the only Deity in this complete creation who is manifested from the lotus heart of Srimati Radharani and is the most beautiful and reciprocative Deity. His smile is so enchanting that anyone can loose His heart as easy as the melting of fresh cream. Sitting eternally in Sri Vrindavan Dham, Shyamsundar bestows His unlimited mercy to all of them even to those who even think of Him. For the first time in the world He has descended on this cyber space too to give His darshan out of His causeless mercy. Now let us all join hands to give Him His palace in Sri Vrindavan Dham.

Anyone can take darshan of Their Lordships and read about the wondrous katha of Sri Shyamananda Prabhu and the temple history at http://www.radhashyamsundar.com/ and in addition those interested can become members of the created for the Radha-Shyamsundar mandir at http://www.radhashyamsundar - all interested souls who are fortunate enough to bless themselves with the darshan of the three sets of Radha-Krsna deities in this wonderful mandir will simply become addicted to seeing and drinking the nectar of these most charming of murtis.

Radhe Radhe

Guest guest

Little Shyamsundar "Lalaji" was manifested from Radharani's heart while big Radha-Shyamsundar are the deities of Baladev Vidyabhushan.

Vikram are you connected to the sevaits at Radha-Syamasundara?

I know Krishna Ballabha and Mahesh. My Gurudev took us to have lunch at Krishna Ballabha's house adjoining the Mandir one time. I gave the first donation for the restoration work to complete the new temple of Krishnadas Kaviraja Goswami which is beside Radha-Syamasundara and Krishna Ballabha's house. It was a great honour to give that donation, because Krishnadas Kaviraj wrote most of the Chaitanya Charitamrta there.

Vikram are you connected to the sevaits at Radha-Syamasundara?

I know Krishna Ballabha and Mahesh. My Gurudev took us to have lunch at Krishna Ballabha's house adjoining the Mandir one time. I gave the first donation for the restoration work to complete the new temple of Krishnadas Kaviraja Goswami which is beside Radha-Syamasundara and Krishna Ballabha's house. It was a great honour to give that donation, because Krishnadas Kaviraj wrote most of the Chaitanya Charitamrta there.

Haribol Muralidhar Prabhu,

No, I am not that fortunate or advanced to personally know those great souls. In fact, I am of Indian origin but was born and bred in Mauritius, and this is where I reside. My wife is from India proper and the only time that I get to visit holy places is when I travel to Bharata with my family. Since it is hard to get much good devotee association on this small island, I tend to turn to the Internet as a means of staying connected with the Lord's dhama. I posted a message on the Radha-Shyamsundar website guestbook which the moderators appreciated, and they got in touch with me and did me a huge favour by asking me to assist them in my small way popularise the glories of this beautiful mandir. I was glad to get the opportunity to do some service and jumped on the occasion.

Otherwise, it is wonderful to read your own experience at the Radha-Shyamsundar mandir and the donation you made. I wish for a similar chance to serve Their Lordships someday. If I am not mistaken, your Guru Maharaja is Pujyapada Sridhara Maharaja, isn't it? Srila Sridhara Maharaja is indubitably one of the most inspirational acaryas to have graced this world in modern times. His writings contain some of the most spiritually and intellectually stimulating Vaisnava material available anywhere. You are indeed lucky to be connected to such a maha-bhagavata.

My humble obeisances to you.

Your servant,

Vikram Ramsundar

Rectification:

The moderator of the radhashyamsundar group has changed the group's name.

This means that both the group's email address and the group home page

location have changed.

The group email address:

shyams@

The group home page location:

/group<WBR>/shyams

If you have links which point to this group or an address book entry

for the group, you should update them, as the old addresses will no

longer work.