IndiaDivine.org
Sign in to follow this  
Guruvani

Could Aliens/UFOs actually be demigods and mystic yogis playing tricks on mankind?

Rate this topic

Playing tricks? How about recycling souls and structuring the karmic destinies of the Earth i.e. rise and fall of human civilizations etc. along with overseeing the wild kingdom. Servants of the Prajapatis....off planet genetic engineers designing and redesigning the genetic structure of the inhabitants on this globe.

Earth is an ant farm.

Guest guest

These are most likely Nagas and Kimpurushas. Nagas make sure stupid humans dont destroy the Earth before it's time. Kali-yuga is a cosmic season - not just here on earth, and their civilizations change too.

Guest guest

Richard Thompson makes this very same point in his book Alien Identities. It is far-fetched but I too would not rule it out totally. Interesting indeed!

Richard Thompson makes this very same point in his book Alien Identities. It is far-fetched but I too would not rule it out totally. Interesting indeed!

What point does he make Vikram?

Guest guest

What point does he make Vikram?

The same one which is being discussed on this thread, Theist Prabhu, namely that a lot of the anomalous phenomena reported in contemporary society (UFO sightings, alien encounters and abductions, crop circles, as well as more earthly occurences such as natural disasters etc) are being engineered by Devas, Upadevas, celestial Rishis and other categories of cosmic beings in order to put humanity back on track. He opines that, amongst other things, human activity which has a negative impact on the world's ecology also disturbs subtle groups of beings which have a stake in what goes on on this planet. However, since it is their policy not to intervene directly in our lives, their displeasure is manifested via the actions which I listed above. One has to stretch the imagination significantly in order to visualize this picture, but I do agree that it is a possibility, albeit a remote one.

Haribol

Well,

when I was a little younger, I actually saw a UFO flying over my head in Rotterdam, it was so cool, it had the shape of a churchbell (yeah, this is the right description, just came up with it, couldn't find the proper word for it)......

Here is the story, I've posted it on a forum and I was pissed of because of the denial of the UFO in the papers, I was not the only one who saw it.....

http://www.paranormalforums.net/viewtopic.php?t=4578&highlight=erik

And while we are on the subject, I just came across a dream of somebody on another forum about fighting in Heaven, I'll check his other dreams in a second, the guy says he is only 17 !!!

http://www.sleeps.com/forums/prophetic-dreams/8371.htm

Haribol...

I also had a close encounter with a UFO that was kinda bell shaped.

I have described it before as like a big Top that was flat on top and flat on the bottom.

I saw it when I was driving from Virginia Beach to Indiana on a short leave from the US Navy. I was a test cell technician on jet engines in the Navy.

I was driving down the highway a few miles outside Virginia Beach when I saw colored lights on the highway out in from of me.

I was thinking that it must have been stop lights or something, but I couldn't figure out how there could be stops lights out on the Interstate Highway.

As I got closer I could see this UFO hovering right over the highway.

I slowed down and I drove right under it.

It must have been only 100 feet above me and I saw it was a UFO beyond a doubt.

Then after I passed under it I could still see it in my rearview mirror.

Another time in California when I lived in Badger I had a lucid dream that I was on board a giant mother ship.

It seemed real because I saw a form of alien script on the control panels of a laboratory where I was setting on an examination table.

I didn't see any aliens, but in my dream I had been abducted onto this UFO and was inside an alien space craft.

Before I was actually on the UFO I had a dream that I got up out of my bed and looked out the window and saw a massive UFO mothership that looked hundreds of yards wide.

the next thing I know I am dreaming that i am inside the thing.

The next day my wife said she saw aliens in our house that night and actually in our room standing around our bed.

They had some kind of pistol and holster on she said.

There are some strange things going on over them Sierra Mountains.

Wow,

That's pretty cool, I never got so close to aliens like you, I only saw this ship flying over me then, but UFO's are not alien to the ancients........hahahaha, sorry, but this was written funny....anyway, check out the photo album I made on facebook, a forum I'm on....

There are UFO's painted over the heads of Lord Jesus and Mother Mary and Mozes and these are Medieval paintings not modern..... footsteps of humans next to dinosaurs footsteps and soooooo much more, just click on the first picture to read it and proceed further......

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=4784&l=83bb9&id=667445070

so check it out......